chapter 63

The next day, Mia went to the playground again.

This time, she brought a doll with her, she smiled brightly and went to find Jane.

"Jane, I'm sorry, I was just sad that my precious doll was gone. When I saw you play with your doll, I remembered about my doll, that's why I was so sad all the time."explained Mia in a sad tone

Jane still ignored her

"Jane, won't you be my friend again? I am very sorry."said Mia with tears in her eyes

All of the children in the playground were mesmerized by Mia's beautiful face, even Jane wasn't spared

"Ok, but don't do that ever again alright?"said Jane while smiling brightly

Mia also smiled brightly.

As time went on, only in front of Jane would this other Mia appear.

"Mia, my parents are moving! I won't be able to play with you anymore! Today is the last day that I will come to this park. Bye bye Mia!"said Jane with tears in her eyes

Mia began to cry and hugged Jane.

They said their farewells and then they lose contact.

Jane and Mia never met again(or did they) and the other Mia also vanished.

Mia heard the news that her mother has given birth to her siblings. They were twins.

The twins looked at Mia and giggled.

Their tiny hands reached for Mia's finger and then held her finger with a tight grip.

At that moment, her heart began to pump quickly, she felt a warmth that she never felt, a feeling that she thought she lacked.

As she grew older, she was mostly indifferent to everything, but there were exceptions, and it was little children and cute, girly things.

She might have not realize but Jane had influence her to like those things and possibly the other "her"

Flashback end

Mia/Lin Xia opened her eyes, she saw the look of fear and worship in everyone's eyes.

She looked at Su Ziya, Su Ziya was kneeling down before her.

"Mia, this is shocking but I think that one of your parents must be a high ranking demon! You have just awaken another ancient bloodline. No demonic beings with intelligence will be able to disobey you in your current form."explain the weird voice

Lin Xia looked at Su Ziya

"I order you to merge with Su Ziya!"said Lin Xia

The devil who had taken over Su Ziya's body was trembling, even though it really wanted to disobey Lin Xia's commands but the devil had no other choice but to obey it!

The devil reluctantly began to merge with Su Ziya.

Lin Xia began to chant again, she was making sure that the devil wasn't trying to pull off a trick behind her back.

The devil did not had the guts to mess around with Lin Xia so it reluctantly accepted defeat.

Inside Su Ziya's consciousness, two beings were in front of Su Ziya's soul, one of them had platinum blonde hair and greenish blue eyes, the other one had ink black hair and red eyes.

The angel held Su Ziya's right hand, the devil held her left hand.

"From now on, we three will truly become one."said both of them

Su Ziya felt peaceful, but then some memories came flowing into her mind.

"No! No! Don't put that on me! No!"screamed a young woman whose long hair was a huge mess

The young woman was chained into the bed, she wanted to escape but she couldn't!

A man wearing a lab coat injected a dose of unknown solution into that woman's body.

The young woman fell asleep.

Su Ziya began to cry, she doesn't know why but that young woman looked so familiar to her.

Her desperate cry for help squeezed her heart.

She could feel the pain and agony of that young woman.

Then a cocoon appears before her.

The cocoon envelopes her, Su Ziya feels safe and secure.