Chapter 7

Lin Xia cultivation journey began to be smooth sailing, even her Master and seniors were all jealous of her capabilities.

Lin Xia's fame began to rise in the organisation, she had killed countless of people during just 2 years period. She had never failed any mission.

Lin Xia always targeted those people who were bad or corrupted, she would always investigate the target before deciding to kill him/her or not.

During these 2 years, she has mastered countless of professions, alchemist, weapon smith, pharmacist and so on.

All those judges regret that they didn't took her under their wing. Now all they can do is sit back and watch Lin Xia's growth, because even if they want to eliminate this potential threat, they couldn't do so, since their leader had already declared that no one can harm her or else there will be terrible consequences.

"Lin Xia! You are getting stronger day by day, it's so vexing to see you have no bottlenecks till now, but now who could possibly teach you? All of us must consider who is a teacher and the student if they want to teach you, since you absorb and learn things too fast, which even surpasses the knowledge that we currently have!"said Welsan

"Indeed! What Welsan has said is true! I'm so glad that you are our junior! Hey maybe it's about time she takes in disciples and teach them?"Joked Serina

Welsan is the guy with that long beard and hair, now that he had shaved he looks nothing like before! He looks like a feminine guy, people might even doubt their eyes and wonder if he is a she.

Serina is a girl who looks heroic, you cannot imagine her as a damsel in distress. She is still beautiful In her own league.

Welsan and Serina are one of her seniors, her master has accepted only 8 disciples till now including her, but they are at their own leagues, no one can defeat them easily, in fact they are infamous! They are known as the Unruly Tyrants!

"Master! What do you think? Should we allow our youngest to accept disciples?"Joked Serina

"Serina! We should let our youngest to accept disciples after all she does have a vast amount of knowledge! What do you think Master?"asked Welsan

Lin Xia found it weird but did not take it to her heart.

"Sure! If she wants to I won't hold her back."said her Master

All of them were dumbfounded even Lin Xia wasn't spared.

But little did they know that when Lin Xia really brings someone as a disciple, everyone will be speechless.

"Lin Xia this is your next mission, you can look into this mission and decide for yourself if you want to complete it or not."said her Master

Lin Xia looked at her mission, it was to kill the hidden demonic cultivator who had killed countless of people!

She decided to investigate first before she actually takes the mission like always.

She prepared her stuff and left.