Chapter 74- Sad and lonely eyes

In the Moon star sect

A young boy was having nightmares, he was tossing and turning around his bed.

In his dream,
He saw a pair of sad and lonely eyes, those eyes looked hurt and betrayed.

"Lan Xiyi, why?"asked the person behind those eyes

The young boy saw an older version of himself. He saw that the person behind those eyes had stab him in his heart, and he was bleeding heavily.

He smiled and tried his best to speak out his last words"It's because if I don't stop you now, you will re..."

Before he knew it, his vision became blurry.

He saw the person behind those sad eyes approaching him with haste and hurry.

Dream end

The young boy woke up from his nightmare.

He looked at himself and saw that he had become a child again. He was shocked because it means that he has gone back to the past.

Suddenly, he had a very strong headache, the memories of his previous life and this life were merging.

He felt like his head was going to explode but he tried his best to bear with it.

After some time, his memories finally settled down.

However, Lan Xiyi was shocked because in his past life, he should have been an orphan. How could he end up having a family and also a younger sister?

His mother, his father were all dead! He didn't even had a family in his past life, so how was it possible for him to have a family? What is the reason behind such a huge change in this life? What happened?

But his biggest question is what will happen from now on. Will he be able to meet his benefactor in this life? Will he be able to meet with the love of his life? Just what will happen from now on? Why is this life and his previous life almost completely different?

There were so many questions in his mind that has yet to be answered.

"Big brother! Are you there? Let's go and explore Midest! I heard that there are so many delicious and mouth watering cuisines in Midest! Let's go! You promised me that we can go and roam around!"said a young adorable girl with a blindfold around her eyes.

Lan Xiyi smiled gently and said"Okay, my lovely adorable sister, I will comply to your wish."

The young adorable girl smiled very brightly and suddenly a pair of rabbit ears popped out of her head.

"Brother, I will do my best to hide my ears so don't be mad and cancel our trip."pleaded the adorable young girl

Lan Xiyi sigh helplessly and said"Xiao Ai! Keep this with you, it's an artifact that will help you hide your ears, in case they suddenly pops out!"

Lan Xiyi helped her wear a simple necklace around her neck.

The brother and sister pair merrily went to explore Midest.

At the same time,
Inside the prosperous inn,

Lin Xia went towards the counter to book a room for them, but it seems like the whole Inn was booked.

This was the tenth inn that they had entered. It seems like all the inns were already fully booked.

Lin Xia sigh and told others about the sad news.

They all sigh.

"um...if you don't mind you can stay with us?"asked a shy little girl to Zero

Zero politely rejected her.

They left the inn.

"Brother Lin, what are we going to do? It seems like all the inns are booked! I heard that it is because of a competition, where some of the middle realm sects came here to look for potential disciples."said Siara

"Don't worry too much! It is absolutely fine, my master's creations are definitely top notch than those high class inns."bragged Hunter

All of them must admit that it is indeed the truth. These past two weeks, they had already experienced the luxury of living in a house made by Lin Xia. It was truly wonderful and peaceful. It didn't even felt like they were camping at all.

Our beast group felt like they did the right thing following Lin Xia's

Lin Xia sigh, it seems like it cannot be helped, so they decided to go to a quiet place, she wanted to be low key, but since they don't have any choice, she decides to build a small house to accommodate all of them. She decided to make it look less fancy.

Suddenly, they heard a voice!

"Wow brother! Look! He just made a house out of nowhere!"said Xiao Ai