Chapter 11

Lin Xia lead Xiao Zhan to her house that she was currently staying at, her house wasn't really a house, it was more like a roof with no practical furniture or appliances.

Lin Xia used her earth magic to destroy and build a new house for the both of them to stay.

Xiao Zhan was baffled by how Lin Xia made use of her ability. He admired her intelligence and strength.

In a blink of an eye a house appears.

The house looked very soothing and beautiful, it had three floors, the first floor has a kitchen and a bathroom. The second floor has 2 bedrooms just opposite of each other and the third floor is a roof top.

Lin Xia began to show Xiao Zhan how to operate things in the house, she first lead him to the bathroom, she showed him how to turn on and adjust the hot or cold water, she also mentioned him how to go to toilet, Xiao Zhan was speechless, he felt embarrassed! But he felt that whatever she showed him was already in a whole new level! Lin Xia began to give him a tour in the house while also taking things out from her space to decorate the house.

The house soon turned into a cute yet beautiful paradise, everywhere there was at least cute cushions and plushies. It looked very warm and cozy inside.

Lin Xia also took an effort to decorate both of their rooms, she had asked his opinions and views on how to decorate his room. He didn't really want much but he decided to let Lin Xia take over, Lin Xia began to fill his room with all sorts of cute plushies, it was too cute!

Xiao Zhan had a headache, but he didn't rebel, after all she did it with her good intentions.

Soon it was getting late, Lin Xia asked Xiao Zhan to go take a bath.

Xiao Zhan was in the bathtub, he felt like everything was surreal. He found it dreamlike, he did not want to wake up from this wonderful dream.

Lin Xia opened the door of the bathroom, she did not consider Xiao Zhan as an opposite sex, in fact she had considered him as her younger siblings.

Xiao Zhan was so red, he was so shocked!

"Master! What are you doing inside? It's not appropriate for you to come inside! You are a female and I am a male, we need to have distance between us!"shouted Xiao Zhan in panic

Lin Xia was surprised, omg the villain was actually so pure and traditional! She found his red face so adorable, she told him that she came here to give him new clothes to wear since the old ones were not good.

Lin Xia left the bathroom, but Xiao Zhan heart was still beating rapidly! Xiao Zhan! Don't panic! It's fine she is just a kid. Your heart should not be beating, it's fine she already seen you in your worse, will it even matter that she has seen you half naked.

Lin Xia began to cook, when Xiao Zhan came out of the bathroom, Lin Xia looked dumbfounded, clothes really did make people look different!

Damn! The villain is no doubt going to be a devastating otherworldly handsome man just like what the book described.

Xiao Zhan saw Lin Xia in an apron, even though her face had that hideous scar, she still looked pleasing to his eyes.

Lin Xia and him began to eat, Xiao Zhan was surprised by how delicious her food was, her cooking skills is better than his ex chef.

After they finished eating dinner, it was time to sleep.

"Master! Will you please sleep with me?"asked Xiao Zhan nervously