Extra- mini theatre 3

Hello everyone! My name is Zero, as you can see my greatest rival is brother Lin.

To be honest, I actually admire him very much, but I don't like him because he took away sister Zhan's heart.

(if only you knew....~author)

Sister Zhan is the person who took me out of the hell hole! She is the one who opened my world. I am forever grateful to her.

As of lately, I noticed that Brother Lin seems to be weak against cute and adorable thing. I have seen him smiling very warmly at Lan Yuyan and feeding her with all the yummy and delicious treats.

I also don't know why but Lan Yuyan's brother, Lan Xiyi looks at me like he hates me. I honestly have no idea when did I offended him. His gaze is always cold whenever he looks at me.

"Zero, quickly get out of the way!"shouted Siara

Zero failed to quickly dodge against a flying pan, he got straight hit on his back and was sent flying towards Lan Xiyi.

"Move!"shouted Zero

Lan Xiyi noticed that Zero was coming right at him, he wanted to quickly evade him but he was hit by Zero.

Lan Yuyan and Lin Xia just happened to see Zero and Lan Xiyi in the worst awkward position.

Lan Xiyi was right on top of Zero, he and Zero were almost close to kissing.

"Omg! Brother you are kissing him!"exclaimed Lam Yuyan

Lan Xiyi wanted to quickly get up but then while trying to get up, he ended up sitting on top of Zero.

"Yuyan cover your eyes!"said Lin Xia while she used her hands to block Yuyan's view

At that moment, everyone saw the scene. They all quickly retreated.

"We understand."said Su Ziya as she looked at Lan Xiyi and Zero in a understanding way

Zero and Lan Xiyi looked confused. Why are they looking at them with such weird eyes? And then they remembered.

"You psycho! Get lost!"said Lan Xiyi and he quickly ran away

Zero wanted to curse back at him, but Lan Xiyi quickly escaped.

I will definitely get back at you!