Chapter 17

"Lin Xia this is a mission that you have to take no matter what happens. I don't really want to send you there but you have to, and don't come back, you need to take Xiao Zhan with you"said her Master

"Lin Xia, here is this device, you can contact any of us, whenever you want."said Aqua

Lin Xia felt weird, it felt like they were all going to  disappear, she remembers that there was no such organisation in the book. She has a bad feeling, the organisation she knows is so powerful yet it was never mentioned, even her seniors and master are all geniuses among geniuses, but they never played a big role in the book.

Xiao Zhan has also never heard about the organisation in his past life, except he had heard about a powerful organisation disappear from the world like it never existed. He had dig deeper since  he found this incident very interesting, he found out that no one in that organisation survived. All of them were killed.

Xiao Zhan remembered that Lin Xia's seniors and her master never existed in his past life, he likes all of Lin Xia's seniors and her master, he wants this tragedy to be prevented.

"Master! We should stay here and help them, I don't know why but they are all acting very strangely. Have you noticed their behaviour in these past few days, they are all acting like they are preparing for something big."said Xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan has already unlocked 2 of his bloodlines in secret, he doesn't want to be a burden to Lin Xia, he wants to be strong enough to protect her.

In this world, there are altogether 7 races, angel, demon, beastman, elf, dwarf, human and God. Xiao Zhan has already awaken his dwarf and human bloodline.

"Master let's stay here in secret!"said Xiao Zhan

"It's ok! Don't worry! I already have a plan."said Lin Xia

Lin Xia has already planned everything, she has already created many invention, she has created many devices, one of them is a pin hole camara, she has tricked them to accept this artifact that could teleport them in a safe place if they are almost going to die. She knows that none of them wants her to be involved.

She doesn't know why but she can't help but think about her handsome brother, could it be related to him? She doesn't know anything, but she really wish that nothing bad happens to him.

"Zhan Zhan let's go! They will be fine because we are here with them."said Lin Xia

Xiao Zhan believes Lin Xia, but he still wanted to feel secure, so before they went to do the mission, he went to everyone and gave them an artifact.

"Are you ready?"asked Lin Xia

"Yes!"replied Xiao Zhan

They both left.

It's been 2 days since Lin Xia and Xiao Zhan left to do the mission.

"Brother, are you sure you really want to do it?"asked Lin Xia's Master

"Yes, in this world either this organisation or I will exist. In the worst case, we will both die."said the handsome brother

All of her seniors were ready, they knew that their master was preparing for this for ages. Now it was time.

"Shall we begin?"said the handsome brother with cruelty within his eyes