Chapter 73-Competition

In the middle continent, in the city of Midest, there is an important competition going to be held. This competition is held every 100 years, where people in lower realm compete to win the disciple spots in the middle realm sects. This competition is for middle realm's sects to recruit potential disciples from lower realm.

Inside the prosperous inn,
In the buzzing atmosphere, a group was sitting down around a round table

"Master Xiran will be the victor this year!"said a merchant confidently

"Of course! My baby Xiran will be the victor, he is already master immortal stage 1."said Chen Xiran's mother with pride

A young boy, looked shy and nervously smiled. He felt happy with his mother's compliment.

If Xiao Zhan or Zero saw him, they would be able to recognised him, after all Chen Xiran is the boy who fell for Xiao Zhan's honey trap and he is also Zero's step brother.

Suddenly, the buzzing atmosphere of the inn became quiet.

A boy with crimson red hair wearing a silver mask entered the inn, his emerald eyes were sparkling under the brilliant lighting. He gave a faint smirk. Many people's heart beat very fast. People knew that when he grows up he will become a lady killer.

Behind the young boy, there were two girls whose face were covered by a veil. The two girls excluded elegance and class with their every manners and movement.  All of the people at the inn had a feeling that those two girls would definitely grow up to be a top class beauties.

Then, they saw a very handsome man, he had purple hair and dark blue eyes. He was carrying two little adorable buns.

Many people's parental instinct kicked in when they saw the two little adorable buns, they wanted to feed them candies and spoil them rotten.

"Honey! Wait a moment for me!"exclaimed a beautiful woman, she was slightly chubbier but she was still beautiful

Finally, a boy with a golden mask entered the inn. His looks were out of this world, his every move and his whole aura made people older than him envy and admire him. His violet eyes were so dreamy. People knew in their hearts that they should not mess with him.

This group of people who just entered the inn was non other than Lin Xia, Su Ziya, Zero, Siara, Hunter, Kuro, Demonic thunderous spider and the S rank lizard.

It took them around two weeks to get to the capital city. The capital city is the only place which connects the middle realm to the lower realm.

They had decided that they will come to Midest to travel to the middle realm. Lin Xia goal is to enter the Thousands Hands Asura sect to find hell berry.

She also wants to find the remaining herbs, she needs to find hell berry and eternal dream. Otherwise, Xiao Zhan might never wake up.

This is something she will never let it come true, thus she must find the remaining herbs as soon as possible.