✧5✧

"Yeonjun don't play games with me" Soobin said and pulled Beomgyu up from his seat. Beomgyu yelped and grabbed Soobins wrist when Soobin had a tight grip on Beomgyus arm. Yeonjun rolled his eyes and stood from his seat on his bed. "Little brother.. Is that how you hold a lady? Mother would hit you with a book is she saw you holding the princess like that..." Yeonjun shook his head and went to his mirror to check himself out.

Soobin looked at how he was holding Beomgyu and immediately fixed it, wrapping his arm around Beomgyus waist instead. "And mother would hit you with a thicker book for taking the princess like that.."

Taehyun laughed and stood up "If we wanna get technical here.. The princess was actually supposed to Be Yeonjuns bride, but he gave the position of King up to you. So honestly.. She was once supposed to be his bride, soon to be wife—"

"—yeah? Well he gave that spot up when he decided he didn't wanna take the responsibles of a king—"

"—All three of us know exactly WHY I gave the title of king up.. Don't you dare say it's because I couldn't handle the responsibilities, it was far more then just that and you fucking know it Soobin" Yeonjun turned around and walked up to Soobin. Soobin scoffed and pushed Yeonjun back.

"Oh yeah? I'm sorry, you gave up the title because you were afraid of being killed as soon as you were crowned King of the kingdom..." Soobin spoke in a low tone.. Yeonjun took deep breaths while his fist balled up. Taehyun looked between his two brothers and stepped in between them. "Soobin.. You know what he went through, from almost getting poisoned and stalked down.. Some people of the kingdom were against him so in order for his own safety to be insured he gave the title to you—"

"—If dad where here.. He'd still make you be king, he was fearless so why can't you be??" Soobin questioned Yeonjun. Yeonjun looked down to the floor as his face grew red. Soobin had a point, their father was in fact fearless. He ruled the kingdom till the day he died.. Quite literally.. While their mother is still alive and healthy due to the age gap between the two, the time for a new king came. But as soon as that was announced to the kingdom. Some people were against Yeonjun being king due to his many affairs and his 'selfish' image. They ploted to kill him.

They'd even gotten so far to get into the kingdom and poison his own food. But when that didn't work, Yeonjun received a letter saying if he didn't give up his spot, the day he was crowned.. Would be the day he died.

Beomgyu could see the thick air between the two and immediately hit Soobins chest. "Ya! Apologize to your brother, he's still your older brother so treat him with respect, besides I'd trade you for him any day if I knew you'd have such a mouth like that" Beomgyu crossed his arms up. Soobin was about to open his mouth to say something but instead he sighed.

"Sorry hyung..." Soobin muttered. A smile came to Yeonjuns face and he looked at Beomgyu. "You hear that Soobin, she said she'd trade you for me. She loves me~~" Yeonjun said and winked at Beomgyu.

"No no no, she said she wanted to marry me instead. The both of you are out of my league.... Hyung you should take that as a lesson. Your future wife hates you and likes your brothers instead.. There's obviously something that needs fixing" Taehyun said and stretched his arms.

Soobin tsked and pulled Beomgyu to the door "I know how to treat women unlike you two man whores" soobin said and walked out of the room with Beomgyu. When the door was closed Beomgyu pulled away From Soobin and fixed his dress and his tiara.

"Jesus what is it with men? They see a pair of big breast then all of a sudden they've forgotten what milk tastes like—"

"—Everytime something comes out of your mouth it makes me question if you're really a princess or not" Soobin held his hand up in a stop motion and let out a deep sigh. Beomgyu smiled and grabbed Soobins hand and pulled him down the hallway.

"You're very uptight.. Did you know that? It's very very annoying.. Me and you are different, yes we'll hate each other but the least we could do is understand each other.."

Soobin looked down at their hands. Soobin stopped walking which made Beomgyu holt. "Princess...."

"I'm not a princess.." Beomgyu said and turned for face Soobin. Soobin blinked at Beomgyu. "...Princess.."

"If you say princess again I swear.." Beomgyu whispered. Soobin thought for a while on what to say, Beomgyu smiled From Soobin cute facial expression and held Soobins hand tighter.

"My princess" Soobin finally said, thinking that was the best solution on what to call Beomgyu.

Beomgyu sighed and put his other hand on his hip.

"Soobin for the last goddamn time I'm not a princess"

Soobin was taken back and scoffed.

"...Not with that attitude"

Beomgyu srunched up his nose up and stepped back "Ew never mind, I don't think I wanna walk with you anymore.." Beomgyu turned around and walked away. Soobin stood in the middle of the hallway with a deadpan face.

Beomgyu turned the corner and was soon out of sight. "..Shes coming back.. She doesn't know where she's going" Soobin muttered to himself. Soobin counted down from five, when he got to one Beomgyu came back around the corner.

A big smirk came to Soobin face as he put his hand into his pocket. "Need help back to your room??" Soobin said with a teasing voice. Beomgyu obviously didn't wanna come back, it was written all over his face. He rolled his eyes and grabbed Soobins hand. "Shut up.." He said and pulled Soobin down the hallway.

Soobin stopped Beomgyu and walked the opposite direction. Beomgyu let out a small 'ooh', making Soobin laugh and looked down at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was taken back....even on their first day. They've known they're hate each other, but Seeing Soobin smile.. It have Beomgyu hope.. Things were going the way it was supposed to.... Beomgyu felt relived.

Soon after walking in complete silence Soobin stopped in front of Beomgyus room and grabbed his other hand "Here you are... Dinner is in about two hours.. Another dress okay? My mom won't be there so it'll be me, my brothers and you... And maybe if it's not to dark.. We can take a walk in the garden.. There's um.. Lovely flowers.." Soobin rambled on and on while he rubbed his thumb over the back of Beomgyus hand.

Beomgyu smiled and shushed Soobin. "I'm sure we'll have time.. You have this to do right?? You're gonna be the king soon.. So go do future king things okay" Beomgyu said and slowly pulled his hands out of Soobin hold. Soobin noticed this and cleared his throat and fixed his posture due to the fact that he had to lean down to speak to Beomgyu.

"Ah yeah yeah of course.. I will.. You can um.. Go in first, then I'll leave.." Soobin said and opened the room door for Beomgyu.

Beomgyu thanked Soobin and walked Into the room "I'll see you again dinner..okay.." Beomgyu said and slowly closed the door. Soobin smiled with a small nod.

Once the door was finally close Beomgyu sighed and pushed his back against the door. Although earlier in the day Beomgyu absolutely hated Soobin.. Seeing him smile.. And seeing he had feelings.. It makes Beomgyu warm on the inside.

Soobin...wasn't as bad as Beomgyu thought.

Charley looked over at Beomgyu while he as off in a day dream and looked around "...Are you okay or have you gone mental?" She asked.

____

HEYYYYY!!!!

so how was it uwu

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

I forgot how I always did it it's been a while...

Okay bye bye~~~