✧11✧

The arcade was a new place for soobin. The whole walk there beomgyu had to explain what an arcade was and what they would do there, of course soobin was confused since his brain his stuck in the fairytale world he came from. Beomgyu really didn't know and he really didn't care but he does want his "date" to go well.

When the two entered the arcade the first thing beomgyu did was exchange his money for two handful of coins.

The first game beomgyu dragged soobin to was a basketball ball game. Beomgyu had to do some short explaining but soon opped out and showed soobin an example from YouTube.

"Oh? I can definitely do that" soobin said with a prideful smile. Beomgyu smirked and put a coin in two of the machines, suddenly the two games started to play music while a count down started. Soobin looked at beomgyu confused.

"Let's go up against each other and see who wins" beomgyu said as the basketballs fell.

Without missing an eye both soobin and beomgyu started picking up the basketballs and trying to shoot them; it was clear soobin definitely couldn't do it because by the end beomgyu had a 539 score while soobin had a 52 score.. Embarrassing.

Beomgyu looked at both scores and bursted out laughing "AHHHHAHAHAH you suck at this soobin-ah! 'I can definitely do that' you barely even got to 100, loserrrr" beomgyu started to tease soobin while making silly faces at him.

Soobin looked at beomgyu with an angry stare "One more time." Soobin said and reached his hand in beomgyus pocket and grabbed a coin.

Soobin put the coin into the machine and beomgyu stood in shock for a good second till he snapped out of it. Beomgyu quickly put another coin into his machine and when it started, beomgyu was hyper focused.

Not only because he wanted to win but because soobin was doing extremely better!! Beomgyu felt himself start to sweat when he noticed the small gap in between his score and Soobin score, the fact that Soobin was doing ten times better was not only scaring Beomgyu but also intimidating him.

In the end soobin won by 5 points. As soon as soobin realized he won he started to cheer. "Oh wow look at you, loser~~ you suck" soobin made fun of beomgyu while doing a small dance of victory. Beomgyu stood and watched soobin dance with a pout forming on his face

"Rematch me" beomgyu said then shoved his hand into his pocket for more coins. Soobin raised and eyebrow and shook his head no "haha no way am I rewatching you, you lost hahaha loser" soobin smirked.

Beomgyu huffed and rolled his eyes "ugh whatever come with me so we can play another game" beomgyu grabbed the tickets from the machine then pulled soobin by his wrist to another game.

Beomgyu pulled soobin to single player vr game and smirked. "Okay so with this game you have to stand and shoot zombies... You know what a gun is right?? " beomgyu asked and held up the toy gun attached to to vr game.

Soobin nodded. "Yes, we have pistols and shotguns back in my world, what are zombies?? " soobin asked with a confused tone. Beomgyu smiled and inserted two coins into the game. "You'll see, okay put this on and use the gun and shoot the zombies.. You'll know what a zombie is when you see it hehe" beomgyu handed soobin the gun and helped him put the vr headset on.

"Oh my god" soobin looked around in confusion as soon as the headset was properly put on him. "What is this! What is this! Princ- beomgyu where are you... Beomgyu??" Soobin moved his arms around like a maniac till he finally felt beomgyu next to him. Soobin immediately grabbed beomgyus sleeve and held on tight. Beomgyu let out a dramatic sigh and hit the start button on the game.