✧9✧

"PRINCESS!!"

Beomgyus hands fell to his side, he was in absolute utter shock. Beomgyu hasn't even been home for an hour and he's finding Taehyun in a park threatening to fight him.

They two stared at each other, although Taehyun seemed a little bit more surprised. Of course he would though, the princess he knew was actually a male. Not a female.

All the feminine details once on his face and body were gone, yes you could see the simulators in both faces but...the princess was a guy!!

Beomgyu on the other hand thought maybe he was still dreaming. Maybe because he broke the book now he's in another dream with the characters from the book?? Was that it? Beomgyu immediately started to pinch his arm and tried to inflict minor pain upon himself till he suddenly remembered.

Kai said there was a group..so where was the rest?

And just as Beomgyu thought this Yeonjun jumped from behind a tree with a stick in his hand while the maid Charley walked up Behind them with her fist up.

"We're about to get killed by a bunch of cosplay people and I didn't even get to meet Britney Spears yet" Kai cried dramatically. "Kai shut up they aren't gonna kill us..."

Yeonjun walked over to Taehyun and pointed his stick at Beomgyu. "So this one can see us too huh??..Taehyun what's wrong?" Yeonjun frowned and waved his hand in front of Taehyun.

Charley came from behind Kai and Beomgyu and slapped her hand over her mouth as soon as she saw Beomgyu.

"P-princess.." Taehyun stuttered as he pointed to Beomgyu. Yeonjun raised an eyebrow and looked at Beomgyu, he walked closer to Beomgyu and starred him deep in the eyes making Beomgyu take a step back. The silence became loud as Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu, yeonjun dropped his stick and took a step back and slapped his hand over his mouth. "Princess your a guy... Oh god im gonna throw up, the things I imagined.." Yeonjun turned his back to Beomgyu and leaned over trying to keep his throw up down.

"Beomgyu how....oh my god where's Soobin! We can't let Soobin see—" Charley was cut off.

"Let Soobin see what??"

Charley froze and slowly turned around to face Soobin. "Uhm..uhm.." Charley said as she tried to come up with something.

"Ugh...the princess..is a guy" Yeonjun stood up straight and pointed to Beomgyu. "Shut up Yeonjun!!" Charley and Beomgyu said at the same time. Soobin looked at Beomgyu and Beomgyu quickly turned around to face Kai.

"Dude... We gotta make a run for it" Beomgyu whiserped to Kai. Kai slowly nodded before Beomgyu was yanked back and turned around to face Soobin.

Soobin held onto both of Beomgyus shoulders and examined his face "...this can't be the princess, remember there's at least seven people in the world who will have s a similar face to you. The princess has to be somewhere else.." Soobin  let go of Beomgyus and turned to the other three.

"Soobin has good as that observation was we all appeared here together, if the princess was here she would be with us right now. Also these are the only two people who can actually see them so we need to find out where they hell we are and get home before they throw the cake out" Taehyun said as he patted Yeonjuns back since he was still gagging.

The three brothers gathered close and talked to each other quietly about the best decision they could make. Charley looked at Beomgyu and walked closer to him."Beomgyu where are we??" She questioned in a hushed voice.

"How does she know your name?" Kai whispered. "Shut up Kai.. Charley your in my world.. I dunno how you got here and I dunno how we can only see you.." Beomgyu whispered back.

Charley bit her lip and looked at the brothers then at Beomgyu "you gotta tell him you're the princess..."

Beomgyu quickly shook his head "are you crazy, Im not doing that. No way in hell"

"Why not?"

"Because I said I don't want to.."

"Beomgyu do you roleplay as a princess??" Kai cut into their conversation. Beomgyu slowly turned his head to Kai. "Go get my damn corn dog or I'll push you in the water fountain" Beomgyu said and Pointed to the hot dog stand that was by the street. Kai scrunched his gave up at Beomgyu and stomped away like a kid.

"Beomgyu..you have to tell him who you are" Charley started up again.

"No"

"Why not??"

"Because I'm notba fucking princess! I didn't ask to be there and I did was Jin said did I not!? Follow threw with the book and you go home. Well I'm home and you guys are here so that's not my damn problem!!!!" Beomgyu yelled and threw his hands in the air.

The three brothers looked over at Beomgyu and Charley slapped her hand over for forehead.

Beomgyu looked back at forth at them in confusion untill he realized what he had just done.

"Hey..what did you just say.." Soobin walked over to Beomgyu, pushing Charley aside. Beomgyu blinked rapidly before he started to wave his hands around slowly "this is all a dream, soon you will wake up back home and go on living life~~"

The three brothers stared at Beomgyu before Taehyun spoke up "yeah no I believe he's the princess more now.."

Yeonjun dramatic fell to his knees "why God why!!!"

Soobin looked deep into Beomgyus eyes then grabbed his forearm "what..what happened to you?.." Soobin asked with a low voice. Beomgyu was lost of words, he honest was. This wasn't meant to happen he wasn't meant to be here, THEY weren't meant to be here!

"I...Soobin.." Beomgyu managed to get out. As soon as Beomgyu said Soobins name, he finally believed the boy in front of him was the princess he fell head over heels for. Soobin shook his head and let go of Beomgyu.

Everyone stayed silent, aside from yeonjun who continued to be dramatic. And suddenly kai spoke up.

"So if they aren't cosplaying roleplayers then who the hell are they??"

____

Heyyyy

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Till next time