✧6✧

"Will you be okay Beomgyu? Like do you need back up in here, I'm not saying this because I think the prince with blonde hair is cute I'm saying that because...hes cute.." Charley followed behind Beomgyu.

Just like Soobin request, Beomgyu was in a new dress. Night had somehow came quicker then expected. Almost as if Beomgyu blinked an eye and here he was.

"Uhm... I huh.. I think I'm good Charley.. I'll bring you back some food though and tell you if anything exciting happens" Beomgyu stopped into front of the dinning Room and turned to Charley with a smile.

Just as Charley was about to say something the door opened with Yeonjun on the other side.

"Princess~~ we've waited for you. Come come we've got lots to talk about we're gonna be family soon" Yeonjun smiled over at Charley before he pulled Beomgyu into the dinning before Beomgyu couture say goodbye to Charley.

Beomgyu turned and saw Taehyun and Soobin sitting at the table Beomgyu once sat at earlier that day. Soobin noticed Beomgyu and quickly pulled the chair out for Beomgyu to sit down in.

Once Beomgyu actually reached the table and sat down his attention went to the food "oh my gwad that looks so good" Beomgyu said as he started to shove his face with food. Believe it or not a sudden time skip made Beomgyu hungry.

The three boys watched as Beomgyu basically choked on his rice. "Don't mind her.. She eats like a pig.." Soobin chuckled nervously. Beomgyu set his chopsticks down and looked at Soobin "I am not! Being a princess is hard Soobin. I have a strict diet, I asked Charley what was for lunch and she said air!! This and Breakfast are apparently the only times I eat. I'm STARVING!!!!" Beomgyu yelled and threw his hands into the air.

Taehyun covered his mouth and looked the other way "..Air" He muttered while trying his best to hold his laughter back. "Ah no wonder you're so skinny you poor thing" Yeonjun tsked while shaking his head.

Soobin rolled his eyes "even if you're starving have some table manners.."

Beomgyu stared deep into Soobin eyes while his filled with rage. Just earlier Soobin seemed so gental with Beomgyu.. And now he was back to being his cold self.

"Wow Soobin, what happened to the version of you earlier? The one who seemed sad when I let go of his hand? The one that didn't want me to leave eh? If I'm gonna be you're future wife at least treat me like a lady—"

"—not when you eat like that" Soobin said. The tone of his Stern, cold voice just made Beomgyus blood rage even more. Beomgyu could absolutely not take it anymore. He'd rather be suck here forever then suck it up to Soobin.

Beomgyu stood from his seat, the legs of the chair scraping against the floor. Sending a scratching sound through the room. Taehyun had finally calmed down from his silent laughter just as Beomgyu slapped Soobin across the face.

The room went silent after Yeonjun choked on his drink.

"...you really don't know how to treat a girl Soobin! You make me feel less of myself and more like an object. All because us getting married will bring the two kingdoms together which apparently is why more Important to you!! I hate you and I take back all the nice things I said and thought about you!...Fuck you Soobin!!!"

And with that Beomgyu turned his heels, picked up his dress due to it being long and started to march to tell door. Right as Beomgyu reached for the door Soobins voice was heard.

"...Princess.."

Beomgyu quickly turned around, his experience putting fear into All three princes