My Pretty Princess

"Schlatt, could we talk?" Wilbur had called Schlatt on Discord.

"I'm a very busy man, what do you need?" Schlatt asked half annoyed.

"Are you mad at me? Do you hate me?" Wilbur asks.

...

"Well? Aren't you busy..?" Wilbur waits.

Schlatt left the call.

"Agh! That stupid..." Wilbur sighed not finishing his sentence.

Wilbur was tired, pissed off, and lonely. He streamed for about three hours and then ended it. After that he called Schlatt, but Schlatt hung up. Wilbur laid on his bed and hugged his pillow. Tears soaked the white, comfy rectangle.

"Why would he want to answer..? Even if he does, he would've loved to hurt me, right..?" Wilbur chuckled through his sobs.

Wilbur soon fell asleep after twenty minutes of crying to himself.

"Agh..." Wilbur woke up and grabbed his phone.

The screen was a picture of a whale, but the light flashed in his eyes. He saw the time read 4:53am.

"Four am..?" Wilbur groaned and sat up slowly.

Bzzz bzzz

Wilbur saw the name My Pretty Princess.

"Schlatt..? Why does he want to talk to me..?" Wilbur decided to pick up.

"Wilbur. I'm sorry about earlier." Schlatt sighed, "I'm not busy anymore so..."

Schlatt trailed off but Wilbur froze.

"Do you hate m-"

"Wilbur. No, not yet at least." Schlatt answered.

Wilbur smiled softly, "Is it eleven pm over there..?"

"Hey, why do you sound so sexy right now?" Schlatt flirted.

"It's like four am right now, dude..." Wilbur chuckled, "I'm tired, but I woke up on my own..."

"Always be tired then. You sound hot as fuck~" Schlatt smirked.

"Okay, I get it, simp..." Wilbur blushed slightly.

"I am not, you are." Schlatt did a frickin uno reverse on him.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep, k..?" Wilbur got ready to hang up.

BEEP!

Schlatt hung up.

Wilbur set his phone down and sighed. I am not a simp, he is! Agh, he is a stupid man. But kinda hot... Wait- no! Stop, no no no. You're not gay. You like women, even if they don't like you. Maybe I haven't found the right one..? AHHH!!! Wilbur thought and laid in his bed.

Tears in his eyes formed remembering all the girls rejecting him, how his friends, fans, and family would react if he was gay, and Schlatt. Did he like Schlatt? The Jschlatt? The man with a gun? The man he never met before? THE MAN IN THE US!? Wilbur knew even if he wanted to see Schlatt he would need to go to the US.

Wilbur fell asleep again.

"Hello fans! Today I'm going to do another YLYL!" Wilbur smiled.

'You're eyes look tired!'

'Were you crying?'

Wilbur saw the chat, "Oh- uhm...I'm fine! It's eleven am for me, why would I be tired?" Wilbur chuckled.

Wilbur was in fact tired. He had been crying. He couldn't get sleep.

Bzzz bzzz

Wilbur saw his phone and realized that Schlatt was calling.

"Uh...gimme a sec you guys." Wilbur picked up, "Yes?"

"Wilbur. Stop streaming right now. It's urgent." Schlatt directed.

"But-"

"No buts. Do it." Schlatt hissed.

"S-sorry stream, I need to stop streaming." Wilbur waved bye then ended the stream.

"Thank you, now everything is fine." Schlatt smirked.

"WOT WAS THAT FOR!?" Wilbur shouted confused.

A pair of arms spooked Wilbur from behind. A pair of arms hugging him.

"H-hello..?" Wilbur spoke.

He heard an echo.

"Schlatt..?" Wilbur hung up.

"Aw, no need to hang up, Wilbur Soot." Schlatt spun the chair to make Wilbur face him.

"I-I can't believe it's you! I mean...you came here all the way from the US...for me..." Wilbur smiled cutely.

"Thanks to Carson and Tommy." Schlatt smirked.

"Wot do you mean?" Wilbur tilted his head.

"Carson said something along the lines of 'Schlatt Schlatt, go see your boyfriend, Wilbur Soot!' Then I asked Tommy where you lived. He told me then I directed you to end your stream. I can't believe you obeyed me~" Schlatt smirked at the end.

"Don't phrase it like that..." Wilbur blushed.

"Oh- your eyes look tired." Schlatt noticed.

"Wha- no..! I'm fine, they always look like that..!" Wilbur started panicking.

HE CAN'T KNOW! Ahhh! Wilbur thought and started fiddling with his fingers.

"Hey, Will. Could you do me a favor?" Schlatt asks the curly haired boy.

Wilbur hummed in response.

"Sleep." Schlatt helped Wilbur up.

"No." Wilbur shook his head.

Schlatt sighed annoyed, "That wasn't a choice, Will."

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "I'm a grown adult, I can choose what I want to do, Schlatt."

Schlatt pushed Wilbur to the bed, "Sleep."

Wilbur started to blush, "F-fine..."

Schlatt realized and started to laugh, "Y-you didn't- hah! Oh my goodness, this is pure comedy. I'll cuddle with you, we're not quite on that stage yet, Wilbur Soot."

Wilbur blushed more and turned away from Schlatt. Schlatt cuddled up next to Wilbur and hugged him.

The two soon fell asleep cuddling.