Sad

TW: MENTIONS OF SELFHARM AND SCHLATTBUR/WILSCHLATT ANGST

"Please! I love you!" Wilbur begs.

"No." The woman pushes Wilbur, "You're weird and creepy! I have a boyfriend!"

She runs leaving Wilbur standing there. He looks around at people staring. He lifts his hood and puts his hands in his pockets.

Once he gets home, he sits on his bed. He looks at a bottle of vodka and sighs.

An hour later, if you were to know, you might find Wilbur at a bar.

"And SHE said I- *hic* I was INSANE!!" Wilbur laughs.

"Will, was it?" Someone at the bar asks.

"Yup! That's me!" Wilbur smiles.

"Take this pocketknife and make a small cut on your arm!" The guy smiles handing Will the small knife.

Wilbur nods and lifts his sleeve.

"Woah. That's...uh..." the man sees a few cuts already there, "Eh, go ahead."

Wilbur does so and giggles, "This is so fun!"

The man takes the knife and walks away.

Wilbur looks around and sees most people had left.

"Another round?" The bartender assumed.

Wilbur nods.

"Y'know, you should go to the US. Loads of hot chicks are there and at least one will like you." The bartender smirks handing Wilbur a shot glass.

Wilbur drinks the glass and nods, "Maybe..."

After a few more drinks the bartender offered to take Wilbur home since Wilbur was wasted.

"And this is your house?" The bartender asks.

"Mhmmm..!" Wilbur nods, "Whaz your fffone nummber..?"

"Uhh..." the bartender blushes a little, "Here."

Wilbur takes the small piece of paper and walking inside the building.

In the morning Wilbur had a shitty hangover. His wrist was sore, he wasn't quite sure why, but he didn't care.

He looks at a slip of paper and sees the phone number written.

200-371-8809 (I'm not a hot chick btw!) P.S. the US has loads of them tho! [AUTHOR NOTE: DO NOT TRY CALLING THE NUMBER BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S FAKE AS I JUST PUT SOME NUMBERS TOGETHER!]

Wilbur chuckled at the end but decided to lay down for a bit longer.

...

Wilbur gets up an hour later it seems. He packs his bags and got in his car. He had no hesitation to get in a relationship so he just tried getting to America as fast as he could. He got tickets in his car at a red light, then once he arrived he waited some, and finally got in a plane. The trip was long and boring. Next to him was an elderly woman with a young adult that also seemed to be a woman. Wilbur leaned his head on the window and watched the clouds move.

"Excuse me young man, my daughter wanted me to tell you that you look handsome!" The elderly woman said to Wilbur.

Wilbur saw the young woman wave at him. He could see her clearer. She had dirty blonde hair with shinning green eyes. Her dress was blue with a white bow around her waist. She had socks that went up to her knees and tennis shoes. Wilbur waved back with a small smile.

"Thank you, miss?" Wilbur waits for her name.

"Olivia, and you are?" she replies.

The elderly woman and Oliva switch seats so Wilbur and Oliva could talk better.