New Kids

*Yaaaawnnn*

Skeppy stretched his arms and got out of bed. He and Techno had made a funny joke about if they went to collage together, but yet, here they are. They decided to ACTULLY go to collage. Techno said he found a good collage where Skeppy was and he didn't want to go to the one he first dropped out of. They enrolled a week ago and both got in. To be clear, the two were pretty close friends and hung out half the time. (Skeppy hasn't met Bad yet.)

Skeppy threw on a black t-shirt and some jeans. He put on a cyan hoodie to cover his arms, it was 37°, he's not doing self-harm. Once he got dressed he called Techno.

"Heyyyy, Technoblade!" Skeppy greeted.

"Hi." Techno responded in his causal monotoned voice.

"You excited?" Skeppy asked.

"No..." Techno replied.

"Aw it's okay. At least we get to meet up!" Skeppy tried cheering him up.

"Yeah...okay..." Techno said and the background sounded like a had car started.

"We better get going! Bye! Cya at school!" Skeppy hung up.

Skeppy sat in his sister's car as she drived.

"You excited?" His sister joked.

"Hell no! I'm terrified." Skeppy said truthfully.

"Collage isn't that bad, you're at the right age it seems." She replied.

Skeppy nodded.

After a few minutes the car came to a stop.

Skeppy waved to his sister and waited for Techno to arrive.

"Ayyy! Techno!" Skeppy waved as the man walked cautiously to the school.

"Hi..." Techno looked at the people walking around.

"Nice mask! It's a pig." Skeppy pointed out.

"Yea. Yours is good too." Techno returned the compliment.

"Thanks! Let's go inside!" Skeppy said.

They walked inside and saw a group of people- GROUPS of people chatting. Techno had extreme anxiety and he was socially awkward. Skeppy, on the other hand, loved talking to people and being loud. When Techno makes videos, he knows he's alone making them and doesn't see anyone he's talking to or the viewers.

"OooOooo, look there! They look nice!" Skeppy pointed to a group of, most likely, friends who were chatting about who knows what.

Skeppy walks over to them, so Techno follows.

"Hiya! We're new here, do you know where the dean's office is?" Skeppy asks a man with brown hair and black glasses.

The man had a black and red hoodie and responded with, "Yeah! It's right around the corner over there! If you want, we can show you two around."

"Yeah! That'd be great!" Skeppy said before Techno could disagree.

As they walked they introduced themselves.

"I'm Darryl, but my nickname is Bad!" the man in black and red said.

"I'm Zak, but my friends call me Skeppy!" Skeppy smiled, even though no one could see since the mask.

"I'm Anthony." one of Bad's friends said, "These two call me Ant, if you want too as well."

"I'm Red." the one next to Ant said.

Skeppy noticed the two were holding hands, "Are you two dating?"

They both released hands and blushed a little.