Prologue

Gamer Log # 365

It has been 365 days of finding you. Today marked our Anniversary!  You know I don't believe in this kind of thing, but you made me change my mind. I lost count of how many times I've said this but, Thank you and I miss you 'Vory. Thank you for all the laughs, the tears, and the moments we both shared. I'll treasure it forever.

Remember when we both fell down the stairs while hiding from our prof? That was so sick! Then, we both had our first hospital date while holding our crutches and ate our favorite mint chocolate ice cream. Then, Kenji will look at us with disgust as to why we're eating toothpaste-flavored ice cream. I miss those good times 'Vory. I want to go back to those times so bad.

But all good things must come to an end, as they say. So all we have to do is to make this good thing', a bad thing so it won't end. Oh! What have I've been thinking! I forgot that you always say that, haha! But really 'Vory, where are you now? I hope you've been well! I miss you so damn much, it hurts. You're the reason why I started all of this, so you must be held responsible, right?

I miss you Ivory. I'll find you. 'Till then, wait for me. I promise I'll come and save you. Save you from the hell I've unknowingly build myself.

Finding 'Vory
© sverxein 2021
All rights reserved