Level 7

"Let's cut the chase, what do you want?"  The shy and bright smile was gone, and I was greeted with a prideful and boastful smile paired with a mischievous look. Did I enter the wrong room?

"uhh... What?" I was so lost, I was about to think of how does she know but moreover, her mood changes so fast that I can't keep up.

"Spill the beans, Yuji. What do you want?"  she's still looking at me intently but with a more serious look on her face.

I have to maintain my composure, I can't let her fathom me. I quickly cleared my throat. Let's do some business.

"Are you calixtraforous? If yes, please say so and I'll do your bidding in exchange for my reputation. If not, then I'm out of here. So, are you? or are you related?"  It's been a while since I talked in this manner. I remembered going through many business parties as a kid, nasanay na ako kung paano sila magsalita. 

"So there you are, but no, I'm not calixtraforous."  She wasn't even shocked by my change of tone, instead, she was back in her shy smile. 

"But, my brother is. Now, how is that your concern, Mr. Suzuki?" 

"Well, you see. Based on what I-"  I forgot that I wasn't allowed to disclose any dealings with Ryu to a third party. Shit, that was so close.

"Based on what I know, calixtraforous always play Top, and they always use Darius, but on the day that I played with them, they played Mid-Lane and used Katarina" I don't even know what I'm saying, I just keep on guessing.

"Wait, hold up. February 22 ba 'yon?" She suddenly asked while clenching her hands on my wrist

"Uhh yes, how did you know?"  I'm sorry but I have to act clueless, Ryu's private service is on the line.

"Oh my God, that was me," she said while gripping my wrist even tighter.

"Wait, what. Really?"  I could win an Oscar right now. 

"Yupp, OMG, I just happened to play at that time because my friends flaked on me and I don't have anything to do and my brother was such a huge fan of yours, so yeah," she said so enthusiastically that I even forgot why I have to talk to her.

I cleared my throat. I can't afford to be shaken in kind of situation.

I flashed my bright smile, "So as you can see, I need a favor"

"What kind of favor?" She retaliated we a smile brighter than mine.

Bathump

Wait what bathump?

"Well-"

"Yuji Pre, nandiyan ka ba? Excuse me have you seen a guy, like about this tall, wearing black pants, hoodie, and a black cap?" I was cut off by someone outside. From the sound of his voice, it was clearly Kei.

"Wait, excuse me, sorry but I think I'm needed there right now" She let go of my hand, and I quickly dashed outside.

"Kei, what happened" The moment I step out of the room, I saw Keiji sweating buckets.

"Bud, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but sinugod si Yaku sa hospital" Kei was sweating really hard while catching his breath. Shit Yaku.

"What happened?" I was so shocked. So it really was true that Kiro asked for help. Fuck, how dumb can I get?

"I'll tell you on the way, let's go now"
I felt bad that I have to leave her alone with her injured ankle. But I have to go to Yaku first.