ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

12 PM, taehyung crawled into the tunnel, coughing sometimes due to the dust

12 PM, taehyung crawled into the tunnel, coughing sometimes due to the dust. He is becoming better slowly.

He pushed the crack open, hoping to see jungkook. He pouted again when he wasn't in the living room.

He couldn't hear his humming either. He wondered if the older male was even home.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen and saw a male. Another one. It wasn't jungkook.

The male had blue hair and was quite short. He had a few tattoos here and there. Suddenly, the male turned around.

"Who're you?"

Taehyung froze for a second.

Who's he? Why's he here? Where's jungkook? How did he get here?

"M-My name is t-taehyung...," he shyly answered.

"Oh! So you're the boy that jungkook keeps talking about!"

The male smiled at the now confused taehyung.

"I'm park jimin. A pleasure to meet you. I'm jungkook's elder brother. I will be living here for some time."

Taehyung started relaxing and calmed down. Jungkook never mentioned a brother. The blonde always thought that he lived alone.

"Oh. Nice to meet you."

"...You sound a bit sick. Here, have some tea," jimin passed the younger a mug of tea.

What's will these people and tea?

"O-Okay..."

*****

Jimin and taehyung got a long fast than expected. Both males were now sitting close together on the large couch watching a movie.

Suddenly, the front door opened. However, the noise was blocked by the movie playing.

It was jungkook. The male walked into the living room, hearing the noise, and saw the two males watching the movie together.

 The male walked into the living room, hearing the noise, and saw the two males watching the movie together

(^ An image of a living room)

Jungkook poked his tongue on the side of his mouth irritated. He didn't like the idea of taehyung with his brother.

He coughed, interrupting their moment. Jimin looked at an annoyed jungkook and had a small smirk on his face.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and a big smile was on his face.

"Jungkook! You're finally here!"

Jungkook smiled at taehyung and took a seat right next to him. He secretly glared at jimin.

"Chim and I are watching a movie :D"

Jungkook smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Also, where were you?"

"Out."

"Out where?"

"Buying things."

"For what."

Jungkook paused and looked at jimin. Taehyung patiently waited for the olders' answer.

"Buying things for something that I'm planning on making for you."

Taehyung gasped.

"For me?"

"Yes. Now, I'm gonna start cooking. Wait here with jimin-hyung."

Taehyung nodded his head and watched as jungkook left. He felt warm inside his chest knowing that jungkook cared about him.

"Alright, taetae, let's keep watching. The good part is coming," jimin stated.

Taehyung immediately brought his attention to the movie playing.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, jungkook was there and he was angry.

He was starting to feel possessive over taehyung. When jungkook said this world is different, he wasn't kidding.

Everything was gloomy and boring. Except for one thing, soulmates.

Everyone that enters this world gets assigned a soulmate. A life partner. Someone they'll be with and love forever.

Jungkook could feel his soulmate enter the world through the portal.

Right when he saw taehyung, he knew it was him. From the first meet with him, he knew many things about him.

He knows so much about taehyung that even taehyung doesn't know that much.

That was because this wasn't the first time they met each other.