ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ

THE blonde turned around

THE blonde turned around. There he saw, the same man he drew. The bulky, strong, man wearing the same outfit and had the same hairstyle.

He looked even more beautiful and handsome in person. The man held an umbrella and looked at taehyung.

"You must be freezing, come inside with me, dear."

His voice was deep. It showed authority but was so soft and gentle.

Taehyung snapped out of his trance and followed the older male inside his own house.

The man opened the door and closed his umbrella before turning around to face taehyung.

"Come with me, I'll take you somewhere warm."

The male gestured the blonde to follow him and taehyung did. They both walked into taehyung's living room.

It had a fireplace where the older man gestured taehyung to sit in front of.

The man pulled a blanket that was on his couch already prepared for him.

Taehyung wondered why the man dressed the way he did and why he had so many tattoos.

He also wondered if it was a coincidence that there was already a blanket for taehyung.

By the looks of it, it seemed like the man knew taehyung was coming.

The man wrapped the blanket around taehyung and sat next to him.

"My name is jeon jungkook, little one."

Taehyung thought for a second. Since the man told taehyung his full name, he decided he'd do the same.

"M-My name is kim t-taehyung."

Taehyung's voice was weak and his throat was sore, causing his voice to sound tired and raspy.

The man name jungkook smiled at him before he fixed the blanket, making sure it covered taehyung's body.

"Well, you wait here, I'll go and make you some tea."

Before taehyung could protest, jungkook was already up walking to the kitchen.

He stared at the fire, feeling warm and cozy. He thought about the male and was curious.

What's this world called? Where are my parents? Where are the mice? What year is this? Why is everything so gloomy and empty? Is this a dream?

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by humming. The same mans' voice, different song.

He turned around and saw the kitchen lights shine. He knew now that it was jungkook who was humming.

The curious boy stepped up hesitantly. The blanket was still wrapped around him.

He was tired and weak but really wanted to hear the mans' voice again.

He slowly walking in the direction of the light. He saw jungkook humming and saw him pour tea from the kettle.

Taehyung stood in the door frame timidly not knowing if he should go up to him or walk back.

He never talked to anyone outside of his parents and the tiger plushie.

Soon, jungkook turned around and saw the boy stand there timidly.

"Oh, you're here! I didn't even notice you. Come here, little one. Have some tea."

Taehyung shyly walked towards the kitchen table and jungkook handed him tea.

His small hand took the cup and he slowly drank it. It was the best tea he has ever drunk.

He then drank more of it. He saw jungkook turn away and open the kitchen.

He then pulled out a box of chocolate cake. Taehyung looked at it. He wanted to eat it, but he didn't want to come off as rude.

Jungkook secretly smirked while his back was facing taehyung. He opened the box and took a knife to cut out a slice.

He placed it on a plate and then stopped smirking when he turned to taehyung.

"Here, have some cake."