ꜱɪx: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛʙᴀɴᴅ

TAE walked down the stairs and walked into his kitchen

TAE walked down the stairs and walked into his kitchen. It was lunch.

His parents weren't there. They were probably working which was what taehyung thought.

As he walked towards the dining table, he noticed something on the table.

It was a wristband. It had a batman design on it. There was only one though.

It was next to his plate and taehyung thought that it was cute. He smiled and took it. He placed it on his right wrist and held it proudly. He sat down and ate his lunch alone.

After eating, he placed his plate on the sink. He then opened the fridge and pulled out some food for the mice.

He was hoping they would come back and take him back to the secret room.

*****

Taehyung hugged his tiger plushie tightly. It was 11:55 PM. He was waiting for the mice to come back. He covered himself in the blankets.

He sighed, looking at his plushie, and then spoke.

"Mr. Tiger, do you think the mice will come back?"

...

"I hope so..."

As taehyung was about to close his eyes and fall asleep, he heard squeaking. He shot up from his spot on the bed.

He saw one mouse, but that was enough for him to jump out of bed despite how weak he was feeling.

He jumped down the stairs, almost falling off. He entered the office room and immediately pushed the bookshelf.

He took out the key that he kept in his pajama pants' pocket. He opened it and crawled inside the tunnel to where he saw the crack.

He opened it and entered the Void. He panted, catching his breath, and coughed.

He looked around hoping to find jungkook somewhere. He frowned when he didn't hear or see anything.

That was until he heard humming. His eyes widened and a small smile was placed on his lips.

He walked towards the sound of the voice which was into the kitchen. There he saw jungkook taking out something from the fridge.

"Little one, what brings you here?"

How did he know that I was coming? Was I being loud? Maybe, but the walls are thick. You probably wouldn't be able to hear anything. Maybe he just has good hearing.

"I wanted to see you."

"Oh, did you now?"

Taehyung nodded his head knowing that jungkooks' back was faced to him.

"Well, that's great. I have cupcakes."

Jungkook took out the small plastic box with chocolate and strawberry-flavored cupcakes. Taehyung was in awe.

"Go ahead, little one, have some," the younger assured guiding taehyung to a seat at the table.

Taehyung softly took one chocolate-flavored cupcake and ate it. He loved it.

It was like the chocolate cake he had yesterday, but with more flavor.

The blonde then had a thought. Why was jungkook up at 12 PM? Shouldn't he be asleep?

"U-Uhm..., jungkook, why are you up so late? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

Jungkook smiled at taehyung gently.

"Things work differently here," is all he said.

Taehyung nodded, not wanting to bug him with another question.

He ate the cupcake in peace while jungkook was cooking something that looked really good.

He noticed how jungkook glanced at his wristband. He had this proud expression on his face.

It's like he wanted taehyung to wear it. But the peaceful silence was broken by jungkook.

"Where'd you get the wristband?"

"I-I found it on the kitchen table when I was eating lunch."

Jungkook nodded his head. He seemed proud of that.