"You can be quite loud, can't you?" She put her hands on the railing for support and took a deep breath in and we both cheered for Karasuno simultaneously.

Yamaguchi jerked his head in our direction and smiled to see both of his grinning at him, he tapped Sugawara's shoulder and said something that i was unable to make out from the distance as he pointed up at us.

Sugawara laughed and waved at us before focusing back on his team. I smiled at all of the boys on the court as they shook of their nerves for the game.

And just like that the game started. The captains met at the net and the refs blew their whistles. The anxiety was building up again as i sat back down.

As Date Tech served my eyes were glued to the court. We received it well, but Hinata was still blocked. Date Tech used read blocks keeping us on our toes.

"This is exciting." Daichi's mom said with wife eyes. She looked into the game, as if she were playing on the court as well.

"You must like Volleyball, huh?" I asked, looking at her childlike cheer as she watched the volley in progress.

"Yeah. I used to play all the way up to college. I had to stop when i got pregnant with Daichi." Her smile changed slightly, becoming a little sad, "I don't regret having him though, he saved my life." She let out a deep breath, regaining her happy composure.

"Is that the reason Daichi plays too?" I watched her son on the court, patting Hinata's back after a blocked spike.

"Yeah. Well, i didn't make him join, he was jus naturally interested." She was suddenly jostled by Saeko on the other side of her jumping up and cheering suddenly.

"What position did you play?" I asked, imagining what she could have played.

"I was a pinch server." She giggled.

The first set went by slow, the point gap staying near two for a while, in the end however, Karasuno won 25-19. Me and Saeko yelled our cheer for the boys, getting Daichi's mom to join in eventually. My dad looked up in the stands, finding our little group eventually, and waved with a smile. His attention was quickly torn away as Hinata tapped him repeatedly on the shoulder.

We stopped cheering as the next set started, focusing on the game and sitting back down so Kageyama's parents (who refused to stand) could see.

Near the end of the game the Karasuno girls team came to the stands and cheered on the boys, i stood up beside my friends and cheered along with them. It helped calm my nerves slightly, it made me feel like i was helping a little.

I couldn't even catch up with Aoki or Watabe because of how close the game was. Karasuno was one point away from winning with Date Tech only two points behind us. The volley for the last point went on for what felt like hours, long, grueling hours. I caught Watabe biting her nails from the corner of my eye and Aoki swatting her friends hand from her mouth.

With a few clutch saves by Noya we were able to keep the ball in the air, finally after one last set from Kageyama Asahi hit the ball, and it bounced off of Date Tech's number seven and wobbled on the top of the net before falling onto Date Tech's side, their players all being too short from the ball.

Silence filled the air at first as the whistles blew. We won.

Both sets, we won them.