20

I landed in the room just as Oikawa stoped giving his speech. Sensing the tension that the news had created i stayed where i was. I wish this guys would stop popping up everywhere in my life already, he's making things difficult. As the teacher apologized we all walked silently out of the room.

We ran through the formations before we left for the night. A few of the boys were yawning and clearly exhausted. Others, like Hinata, looked like they could still run mile.

"You've got too much energy kid." Tanaka hit the red heads back with force.

"Can you blame me? this is exciting! My first tournament and we're actually winning!" He cheered, stars were practically visible in his eyes.

"And we're gonna keep winning, right?" I grinned at the first year who nodded vigorously.

"Jeez, Kageyama is looking... out of it recently." Daichi said to his fellow third years as he walked by.

Hinata looked over to the captain as soon as his teammates name was said and looked around for the black haired first year. Like a missile he took off towards his target crashing into kageyama when he finally reached him.

"They're so cute." I said, smiling at the first years while they bickered.

"Oh you like cuter guys huh? i would have pegged you for more of a damsel in need of a strong man but, hey, don't worry, i can be cute as well." Tanaka said, making his body smaller and tucking his nonexistent hair behind his ear.

"Shut up you skinhead." I smacked the back of his head to get him to start acting normal again.

"Ow... geez." He rubbed the back of his head, "I really wish you wouldn't use what i taught you about spiking on the back of my head."

"i can't let my skills get rusty." i shrugged and fixed my outfit.

"Hey guys. Ready to go Ryu?" Nishinoya asked, leaving me out.

I scrunched my nose up, "Did you see me hit the back of his head? listen i'm sorry for hitting him, can we still walk with each other?"

"You did what...?" The libero scrunched his eyebrows.

"We're going to my house tonight." Tanaka explained.

"Ohh. It's been a while since I've had a sleepover. I remember me Kenma and Tetsuro had a week long sleepover before i left." I said, reminiscing about the summer i spent in Tokyo.

"You're allowed to have sleepovers with guys?" Tanaka's eyes nearly came out of their sockets and he started to drool, Nishinoya doing the same.

"Geez don't make it sound weird. It's jus friends hanging out, I don't see how it's a big deal." i brushed it off. I knew it could be weird but my friends weren't like that, neither was I.

"Maybe someday we'll have a sleepover too." I smiled, thinking about how much fun it could be.

Noya and Tanaka exchanged a glance and nodded in sync, "Yeah that would be pretty baller I think." the shorter one said, sounding like he was malfunctioning.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "It's really cool that your sister came to the game by the way." i looked at Tanaka.

His eyes widened and he nodded, "She can't always come but she always tries."

"She calls herself his number one supporter!" Noya chimed in, Tanaka pushing him and telling him that he shouldn't have said it.

"I think it's really sweet. My mom could never come to my games so any time i saw her in the stands I knew I was going to do good that game. And well my dad couldn't come either because... you know." I said, my head slowly falling.