7

After school ended Tanaka reached down for my backpack and started walking off with it before I could react. He made it completely out of the door before I caught up and stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, exasperated.

"Helpin',"he shrugged.

"SAKAIIII" Nishinoya called out from his classroom, students staring at him with caution and intrigue. He ran over and squat down in front of me, "Get on my back I'll carry you to the club rooms."

"What is up with you two?" I asked, trying to pull my backpack away from Tanaka, who unsurprisingly had a good grip.

"We're helpin'!" Nishinoya exclaimed happy as he scoot in front of me, still in the squat, "Hop on!"

"I probably weigh twice as much as you do." I pointed out, stepping out from behind him and continued trying to get Tanaka to unhand my backpack.

"I'm strong!" Nishinoya pouted.

After pulling as hard as I could I finally got my backpack out of Tanaka's grip but consequently falling on my ass.

I let out a big huff and glared up at the boys who both looked terrified, "Well I could actually use some help now."

They both pulled me up, Tanaka handing me my backpack this time, "We just wanted to help you out..." He mumbled.

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to come up with a reason as to why they were acting so weird when it finally hit me, "Guys I'm not upset about earlier."

"You aren't?" Nishinoya asked timidly.

I shook my head, "If I was I would have been gone by now. Just don't do it again, alright?" I growled out at the end.

They both nodded in sync. I dusted myself off, still a bit embarrassed about falling on my ass in a hallway full of people, "You guys are going to be late if you keep standing there." I said, brushing past them.

They both snapped back into reality and caught up with me, walking by my sides.

"I could still carry your bag for you." Tanaka said, raising his eyebrows with curiosity.

"I can carry my bag just fine." I tightened my grip.

I pulled the last ball cart to the storage room when it came to a sudden stop. I looked back to see the black haired first year, Kageyama, holding onto the other side.

"We're practicing." He said stiffly and pulled the cart to him, yanking my arm slightly before I had let go.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Certainly he didn't mean me and him. I looked over to see the orange haired first year walking to Kageyama.

He noticed me looking and waved me over, "Can you toss for us?" he grinned boyishly.

I nodded and caught up with them. On our way to the net tanaka pulled open the door enough to peek in, "You coming, Sakai?"

I shook my head, "I'm going to toss for them."

"You want me to stay just in case I need to teach these punks a lesson?" He raised a fist and made a face, trying to intimidate the first years. Kageyama glared at him while the shrimp just tilted his head in confusion.