9

The bell rung for lunch and i jumped up with excitement, "The day seems like it's never gonna end..." i melodramatically held onto Watabe who pat my back comfortingly.

Tanaka ripped me from her and shook me, "You're getting me too hyped up! I'm trying to forget to see if it makes the day go by faster!"

"I'm sorry! I just can't hold my frustration in!" I held onto the desk to regain proper footing after being shaken.

"Well I'm going to Nishinoya's class, are you coming with me?" Tanaka pushed his chair in.

I thought about it for a second and gave a small bow to the girls. Usually i spend fridays eating lunch with them but i couldn't stop thinking about the training camp that was starting this afternoon.

They waved me off and i took my lunch with me as me and tanaka walked the short distance to Nishinoya's class.

"Sakai!" I heard my name being called out as soon as i entered the room. I smiled to the culprit he gave me a wide grin in return. i pulled a chair to his desk and sat down.

"Your lunch looks cool today." Tanaka commented after i opened it up.

"Thanks! I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so i decided to do one of those cute lunches." i smiled, eating some meat i had put beside the rice decorated to look like a cat.

"Isn't that something moms do for their five year olds?" Nishinoya chuckled.

"It may be but today it's something i did for myself." I scowled at being compared to a mom or maybe a child? Whichever he was comparing me to i wasn't happy about it.

"Shouldn't it be a crow? Why'd you make it a cat..." Tanaka picked up one of the seaweed ears.

i rearranged the seaweed to look more like a bird and smiled, "Is that better?"

"No i'm still hurt you didn't make it a bird first. You must like your old school more than us" he pouted.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating my rice. when i looked back up i saw both of the boys eyeing my food, "go get the school lunch!" i covered the container with both of my hands.

The dogs looked at each other and shrugged before leaving to get their lunches.

Hinata was bouncing off the walls during practice, annoying his setter and pissing off Tsukishima. I watched as Hinata said something to Kageyama and the setter turned around and started picking up Hinata by the head like he was a volleyball. Daichi yelled at them to break it up and Kageyama complied while Hinata just rubbed his head and pouted.

"Work hard kids. You're weak and we have three days until we play Nekoma. Don't slack off!" My dad yelled at the top of the net, hitting for the players to receive.

After practice for the day was finished I made dinner with Kiyoko and Mr. Takeda. I've never been the best cook but by the time we finished my mouth was watering. The boys rushed in and piled their plates high, making me happy. I made sure to put extra on all of the first years plates so they would grow big and strong. Dinners were like this for the three nights the boys stayed at the training camp. each night after washing the dishes me and kiyoko would go to her house and rest for the night.

"The game is tomorrow!" I cheered, returning to Kiyokos room after getting a shower.

She nodded, "It'll be your first game with the team."

"And I'll get to see my friends from Nekoma." I smiled.

"Are they on the team?" She questioned, setting up a place for me to sleep.