"Yum, yum I love tiny fingers!"

Yesung laughs and I told Siwon to calm down because we are going to eat cake. My mom is smiling while we sing her Happy birthday song but Yesung is wriggling in my arms to try to reach the cake with whipped cream and strawberries on the top. I quickly grab his hand to prevent him from touching the candles and Yesung whines.

"Okay okay. You are getting a cake in a while."

Mom smiles and blows out the candles before grabbing a knife and cutting the cake. Yesung is slobbering while watching the delicious cake and then i bring a piece to his lips. My baby is munching and smiles at me. He loves anyone if they give him a sweet.

Mom wants to hold Yesung too so i sat him down in his lap. Yesung obviously loves his grandma and mom strokes his hair while asking him how was our ride here. Yesung grips mom's hair which is a clear signal he likes her and she pats his back while occasionally kissing his cheeks. She is speaking about her small business, new bunnies and more and it feels so nice to sit in the kitchen and just speak. No yelling, no arguments, just a happy family time.

Yesung must feel really comfortable with mom because he is dozing off with his chin resting on her shoulder. He is hypnotized by her earrings. They are just blue amethysts and silver but Yesung is amazed by them. Mom places her hand between his shoulder blades and starts to gently pat him. I remember she used to soothe me like this was i was mad or sick and feel tears forming in my eyes. I don't know what makes me so emotional. I guess i just missed her a lot.

"Alright tiger. You can't sleep now or you will cause chaos in the evening."

Siwon takes him from mom and Yesung whines because he was ready to fall asleep.

"I wont!"

Yesung whines but wraps one arm around Siwon's neck and reaches his second arm toward mom. He is so dramatic. He wants to be with daddy but also doesn't want grandma to feel sad. I sigh but stay in the kitchen with mom while Siwon takes Yesung out for a while. They are going to see the bunnies or taste strawberries which are growing outside, I don't care what is Yesung doing as long as I know that he is with Siwon. I and mom spend a while alone and then wash the dishes together.

After a long time Siwon comes back. Yesung is holding two big strawberries and his lips are red because he ate so much of them.

"Thank you."

I ate the strawberry and spot that Siwon is holding a black bunny which he hands to Yesung. Yesung happily squeaks and Siwon put him down. Yesung plops on his padded bum and cuddles with the bunny. He is gentle but I think the bunny doesn't like being held and petted for so long. Dinner time is nearing and Siwon is cooking dinner for us, my job is to take the bunny back. However, it isn't so easy as it sounds.

"No!"

Yesung is shielding the bunny with his arms and does everything to avoid me taking it away. Luckily mom helps me and I can finally wash Yesung's hands before we go in the dining room. He cries, clearly mad that we took the bunny away.

Siwon prepared Tteokbokki and we eat while Yesung continues whining and pouting. After dinner Siwon takes him to have a bath and i prepare a cup of tea for me and mom. We can hear Yesung giggling and Siwon saying something to him and mom smiles.

"I am happy you found them. You are never going to be alone again."

I grab her hand to show that she is also an important part of my life again after the long years we didn't speak together. We just sit in silence until Siwon comes with Yesung already dressed in pajama. Yesung is cute in the ivory bodyvest with pink, red, yellow and blue stripes. It has a roll neck and Siwon connected a pacifier clip to it so our baby won't lost his pacifier. Yesung reached his arms toward grandma and pressed the plastic shield of his pacifier to her cheek. She gives him a short hug before Siwon carries Yesung to me. I also kiss him and then Siwon goes to put him to sleep. He is also tired so i stay alone with mom. She brings albums full of old photos and we sit there, sipping tea and look through the pictures which bring back memories from the times we were a happy family.

"Ohh I almost forgot!"

I run to get my bag because I have a little surprise for her. She has no pictures of my husband or Yesung so i brought some. I hand her the few pictures and she cooed while looks at them. My favorite picture is the one where is Yesung sitting on a sand beach in Bali. He is building a castle and he is wearing Siwon's T-shirt which looks like a dress on his petite body and a white bucket hat with bunny ears on the top is sitting on his head. Now mom can have pretty pictures of her whole family.

It is getting late and we should also head in bed. Mom kissed my cheek and went in her bedroom while i sneak in my old room. Yesung is fast asleep, he is using Siwon's arm as a pillow and Siwon is holding his cellphone in the free hand. He smiles when he spots me and put the phone away.

"I was waiting for you."

I kissed him and Siwon wraps his free arm around my waist. We share a deep kiss but then Yesung moans something from his deep slumber and we stop. I lay down next to Yesung and hold Siwon's hand. We are falling asleep while listening to the soft sucking noises coming from our baby.