🐢82🐢

No one's POV

Heechul and Siwon are flying to Paris today and luckily they were able to find someone who can babysit Yesung. Seokjin and Namjoon don't make taking care of Yesung for five days but they can't say the truth that his caregivers are on honeymoon. Siwon and Heechul need to think about some right moment to tell him the news and the moment isn't here yet. So Yesung thinks that his mommy and daddy need to leave because of work. He is sad and cries when they lead him toward the front door of his uncles apartment but then Seokjin gently grabs his hand and waves to his friends.

Jimin and Taehyung are happy that their friend is here and Seokjin carried Yesung in the littles playroom. He repeats that Yesung is smaller to his boys and then goes to prepare a snack for them. Namjoon managed to build the portable crib and now it is standing in their bedroom. Yesung's bedtime is early so it will be better if he sleeps in their bedroom and noisy Jimin and Taehyung can't wake him up. Seokjin put the snacks on a tray and goes in the playroom. Yesung is sitting away from Jimin and Taehyung and he still sobs and hiccups. Seokjin quickly put the tray down and picked up the smallest little.

"Your mommy and daddy are coming home soon."

Yesung cries while gripping Seokjin's hair and the uncle carried him around the apartment to calm him down. Jimin and Taehyung don't pay attention to the crying baby and continue in playing. After a while Yesung finally stopped crying and Seokjin prepared a bottle of warm milk for him. Yesung sucks on the bottle and his uncle cleaned his face with a wet napkin. He carried him back in the playroom and Yesung hesitantly started to play with his friends. He is still very cuddly so after some time full of playing he crawls to Seokjin who quickly gives him much needed cuddles. Jimin and Taehyung aren't so cuddly so Seokjin is going to hug Yesung as much as he wants. The rest of the day is calm, the littles play, then they eat lunch and Jimin with Taehyung fight because of taking a nap. At least Yesung doesn't fight with his nap and peacefully sleeps for almost two hours.

It is almost 6 p.m. when Namjoon arrived and his boys run to welcome him.

"Daddy!"

Jimin and Taehyung jump on him and hug Namjoon around his neck. They missed their daddy so much, moreover Namjoon isn't strong enough to say no to them. Dinner is almost ready so Seokjin called everyone in the dining room. Namjoon smiled at Yesung who seems a bit sad and Seokjin brings their food. He also brings a bowl full of fresh salad and his two little boys frowned. They hate salad! Seokjin only gives them a stern look and put a bit of the salad with roasted cauliflower and creamy honey mustard on everyone's plate. Namjoon eats a bit of the salad and showed thumbs up to his lover.

"It is great!"

Taehyung and Jimin still frown while Yesung doesn't care. He doesn't want to chew today and he wants his bottle. Seokjin put mashed potatoes and slow-cocked short rib ragu on the plates and they start eating. Taehyung and Jimin are avoiding the salad but their daddy is slowly encouraging them to eat the few bites of vegetable. Seokjin is busy with feeding Yesung who is slowly chewing on the meat and occasionally whines because eating is annoying. Seokjin let Yesung to eat with his fingers and turned his attention to his boys. Taehyung and Jimin are helpless when their mommy looks at them like this and know that they need to eat the vegetable. At least Namjoon winked at them and they cheer up a bit. Their daddy is the best so right after dinner Namjoon made a big bowl full of popcorn with cheese flavor and then asked his boys to choose some movie. Taehyung wants to watch Harry Potter but Jimin cries that he wants to watch Frozen. The littles are fighting and Seokjin rolled his eyes. He is gladly letting Namjoon to deal with them and goes to bath Yesung. He enjoys the small baby who is so cute and obedient. Seokjin soon finished bathing him and smiles when he sees that there is no mess he needs to clean. Seokjin dressed Yesung in warm pants and T-shirt and then carried him in the living room. Yesung is going to have his evening bottle and Seokjin runs his hand over Namjoon's thick thigh. He knows that they can't have any adult fun with three littles but they can cuddle later.