🐢 44

Yesung's POV

The two men dragged me inside and head in some room with white tiles and showers.

"Let me go! I dont want to be here!"

They only chuckled and roughly grabbed my hands. Then they harshly pulled down my pants and see the diaper.

"He cant hold it!"

They are laughing and then dragged me in the hallway. I am half naked and try to pull out of their grip but they are too strong. They dragged me in restroom and roughly shoved me on toilet. One of them shows me roll of grey duct tape. I am yelling on them to let go of me but they hold me tightly and tied me to the bowl.

"This is the fucking worst job ever and we dont want to clean your shits."

They laughed again and left me. I am shivering in cold and humiliation.

I need Siwon and Heechul! Someone would say that they arent helping me, that they are bad for not getting me a therapist but love can heal you too. Siwon and Heechul are making me feel safe and do everything to keep me happy. Not like my parents.

It is already night outside and i am exhausted. I start to think about my crib and Heechul cuddling with me .... no! I cant be little right now! They are going to save me and then i can be little again. I just need to survive here.

Mental hospital. I knew that my parents dont like me but this. My body hurts from being forcibly held like this but i cant get up. I am watching the sky outside slowly getting bright and then they came again. One of them finally teared of the duct tape and tossed me slippers, grey sweatpants and white T-shirt.

"Get dressed and hurry up!"

It feels weird to be without a diaper, so i will need to go to bathroom frequently to avoid accidents. They leaded me in hallway and left. I look around and spotted two wall phones. I want to go and call Siwon but then someone touched my shoulder.

"If i were you, i wouldnt do it."

I turned around and see a man in same clothes as me.

"But i need to call my boyfriend."

The man chuckled.

"These phones dont work and if they see you trying to use them, they will get angry and punish you."

He put his arm around my shoulders and smiled.

"Believe me, i am here for more than 5 years."

He leaded me in a room with many chairs and couches. There is a TV and some show with nature is playing.

"I am Lee Joon. My father sent me here because i tried to commit suicide and i also have panic disorder."

He chuckled and leaded me to empty chairs.

"Everyone who is here is here because our families dont want us."

"But i dont want to be here."

Lee Joon laughed bitterly.

"No one wants to be here."

He looked around and pointed at some girl.

"Let me introduce you Suzy. She got pregnant with some guy and her mother sent her here. Her baby died and she went crazy for real."

Then he pointed at some boy who is rocking back and forth.

"That is Baekhyun. He is here because he is gay."

Lee Joon shrugged and smiled sadly at me.

"Almost none of us has a problem but we are locked here."

Suddenly a doctor appeared and clapped his hands.

"Time for our little meeting!"

Lee Joon pointed at circle of chairs and everyone sat down. The doctor is looking at each patient for a while and then he sat down too.

"You are here because you are worthless. Your own families dont want you and thats why you are locked here. This is my hospital and i have some rules. No yelling, no ruining furniture and other things, no violence against me and nurses. If you dont listen, i will make you."

Then he pointed at me.

"This is Kim Yesung. With him I have a real freak show here!"

Everyone turns their head to me and stares on me with empty sad eyes. This place is hell and my parents left me here.