🐢 58 🐢

Siwon's POV

Yesterday was really great. Yesung loved the turtles but today I have something much better. Swimming with dolphins. I am so excited! Dolphins are cute and funny, the littles are going to love it. After breakfast, we changed into swimsuits, packed our things and then walk there because it isn't far. In twenty minutes we are there.

It is a nice cove with clear blue water and sand on the bottom. I paid and we put on a swim vest. I grab Yesung's hand and slowly enter the water. Member of the staff, a girl named Lucy, got in the water too and started to swim ahead and Namjoon is standing next to me with Jimin on his back. Taehyung is swimming, or maybe drowning, but he is also excited to meet the dolphins. In a few minutes the mammals are here.

Seokjin yelped in surprise when one of the dolphins got too close but calmed down because the animal isn't going to bite him. I am holding Yesung on my hip and pulled on his bucket hat to shield his nose. One of the dolphins swims right next to me and nudged my side.

"Hello!"

I stroke its skin and it feels like rubber. Yesung is clinging to me but then shakily reached his hand toward the dolphin. It splashes water on us and I laugh after seeing Yesung's angry face because he got wet without being ready to get water on his body. I dive a bit so he is completely soaked and stroke his bare legs. Heechul pats the dolphin too and we watch how it circled around us and laugh. We spend two hours with the dolphins and then we go to have an ice cream.

Jimin, Taehyung and Yesung are immediately standing in front of the counter where are all the ice creams. I stroke Yesung's hair and translate them names of the mochi ice creams. Yesung chose mango mochi ice cream and Jimin wants pistachio one. Only Taehyung can't decide while we all already eat our mochi. On the end, Namjoon ordered a chocolate one for Taehyung because you cant ruin things with chocolate. We sit down on a bench on a near beach and eat while watching the ocean and seagulls. Then we slowly go back home and our walk is almost two hours long so the three littles are too tired. We laid them down in one bed and enjoy the silence with books in our hands. Well, Heechul is taking a nap right next to me and softly snores right into my ear. I smile and grab his slender hand in mine. I miss having sex, it has been almost two weeks since we made love. I would love to spend some time with him, only two of us but unfortunately, it isn't possible with Yesung, our friends and the two more littles. This place is too crowded. I read a few emails from my clinic and reply on few of them before turning off my laptop again. Heechul came with a wide smile on his lips.

"Yesung is still sleeping."

He whispered in my ear and i smile. This is our chance to stela few kisses. We started to kiss and Heechul is ready to take of his shirt when suddenly i hear Seokjin lecturing Jimin. In few seconds Jimin started to cry and his loud wailing woke up the other two littles who were sleeping. I can recognize Taehyung's crying so Yesung is probably still asleep but then i feel ashamed and still need to check on him. I silently opened door of our bedroom and peeked in the crib.

My baby is wide awake. He smiled behind his pacifier and makes grabby hands toward me. I smile too and grab him under armpits and lift him up. His diaper is still dry so we can go meet the others. Taehyung and Jimin are drinking juice while Seokjin is preparing a snack. Heechul opened his arms to show me that he wants to hold our baby so I handed Yesung over to him. Heechul kissed his cheeks few times and Yesung closed his eyes while giggling loudly. Heechul snuggles with him before sitting down on a chair. Seokjin prepared grilled sandwiches with ham and cheese and we start to eat. My baby probably doesn't remember how to use his teeth properly and he is only sucking on his sandwich. I got up and go to make him a bottle of formula. In few minutes I am handing the bottle to Heechul who started to feed hungry Yesung. Our little one is greedily sucking on his bottle and cutely pants because of his quick sucking. Heechul pulled away the bottle few times so Yesung won't get sick from drinking so fast and then burped him. Yesung has his pacifier back between his lips and Heechul bounces the baby on his knee.

Jimin and Taehyung have full bellies so they run to play again while Yesung is with us. Four adults and one little means tons of cuddles and kisses but Yesung doesn't mind it, he is a natural baby. Seokjin tries to play peekaboo with him but Yesung doesn't have mood for playing and only swats his hands away. Namjoon brings some toys to him and Yesung grabs the colorful octopus. Every leg has a different tune and the baby seems amazed. Namjoon goes to play football with his littles and Seokjin attacks Yesung again. This time the baby let his uncle to pick him up and Seokjin feels so blessed. His littles would probably kick and scream that they want to play. Seokjin doesn't know it yet but he woke up sleeping jealousy inside Jimin and Taehyung.

They were playing with their daddy but then spotted their mommy holding Yesung. They both find Yesung boring because he is only a baby, he does nothing. Jimin and Taehyung started to run toward the adults and left Namjoon alone. Seokjin is overwhelmed by his little ones who are squeezing him and also choking Yesung who is trapped under them. Heechul quickly takes his baby and holds him on hip while Jimin and Taehyung yell loudly and kiss their mommy. Seokjin looks like he is in the seventh heaven. The caregiver sighed happily and kissed the top of Jimin's and Taehyung's head.

"I will borrow Yesung more often to get this."

AN: I hope that you aren't bored by the cute things I write but I am also working on some smut.