🐢16🐢

Siwon's POV

Last few days Yesung isn't looking well. He is crying more than usual and doesn't want to eat. He probably has constipation again but massaging his tummy doesn't help and his abdomen is swollen. But today's evening is critical. He is sitting in middle of his playroom with knees pull up to his chest and cries loudly. Yesung is too deep in his little space to tell me what is wrong, so I can only guess but now his abdomen is swollen more than ever before. I touch his forehead and hiss because he is running a fever. Now we can't wait any longer, so I quickly lift him and take diaper bag.

"Heechul I am taking him to Onew. I have already called him and he is having night shift so I am going there."

Heechul looks scared and says that he goes with us. He quickly took his jacket and plushie for Yesung because he knows how much is our baby scared of hospitals and doctors. I buckled him in his car seat and he looks worse every passing minute. He is sweating and whimpering in pain but still tries to fall asleep, but I am too scared to let him.

"Don't sleep yet. Don't you want to see uncle Onew?"

Heechul is sitting at back next to him and I am driving. Luckily the traffic isn't so bad as during day and soon I am parking in front of the hospital. We quickly head to Onew's office and almost run when Yesung starts to cry again. Heechul is catching his breath and I am telling to Onew what happened. He motioned me to sit down with Yesung on my lap and wants to examine him but in moment when he reached his hand in latex gloves to him, Yesung starts to cry. Onew gently feels his swollen abdomen and frowns.

"This isn't constipation."

He said that he needs to do more exam. Onew left to get the ultrasound machine and we are trying to calm down Yesung. I pace around the room and bounce Yesung on my hip. Heechul is nervously biting his finger nails and he looks like on edge of crying.

"What if I did something wrong? You have just come back from Japan and I was with him for three days and now he is hurt. I did something wrong to him!?"

I quickly hug him and assure him that it isn't no ones fault. But what is it?

Onew is back with the machine and I turn Yesung on my lap to face him. Onew gently smeared gel over his swollen tummy and press head of the machine on his abdomen. He is frowning again and mumbles something.

"It is intestinal obstruction. Isn't it possible that he swallowed some small object?"

I and Heechul shake our heads.

"He doesn't have toys so small to be swollen."

I rub Heechul's back because he still thinks that this is his fault.

"His large intestine is blocked. The blockage prevents passage of fluids and digested food. It can be fatal if it isn't treated but Yesung will be okay. He doesn't need surgery, enema will fix it."

We breath out the breath which we were holding the whole time and Onew calls nurse to get him enema kit.

"So who will have the honour to give him the enema."

We all three look at Yesung who is sucking on pacifier and squirms in my hold.

"Fine. I guess that it will be me."

Onew sighed and I am happy because as plastic surgeon I don't know much about this because I don't need it. Nurse is back with the enema kit and Onew takes small Yesung from me.

"Uncle will help you little one."

He is holding Yesung on his hip and open the package with his teeth.

"Your papa can make best fake boobs in Korea and your auntie is fashion icon but only uncle Onew can save your little tummy."

Onew pulled down Yesung's pants and diaper. He lays Yesung on the table and pulled his knees close to his chest so Yesung's bum is sticking out. Onew hangs bag of fluid next to the exam table. Yesung starts to whimper so I stand next to him and take his hands in mine. Yesung starts to cry again and the pacifier or plushie isn't helping. Onew put on new pair of gloves and lubricated Yesung's anus and end of the enema nozzle. He slowly pushed the tube in his anus and Yesung starts to trash around so Heechul helps me to hold him down. Onew slowly releases the clamp and the water starts to flow inside him. Finally the bag is empty and I can pull the diaper up. I better put second diaper over the first one and lift Yesung. We wait for few seconds and then his diapers overflow and he starts to cry again because of the icky feeling on his bum. Onew quickly shows us private bathroom with shower next to his office so I wash his bum and put him in another diaper. Yesung is exhausted and lays his head on my shoulder. Onew examined his abdomen again with the ultrasound and said that we can go, that the blockage is gone.

"Don't give him milk or dairy products or meat for whole week. Just plain foods, nothing greasy and lots of fluids."

I thanked Onew from the bottom of my heart and we left. I buckled Yesung back in his car seat and want to drive but Heechul stopped me and drives instead of me.

"It is my fault Heechul. He has suffered for so long and I was thinking that it is not serious. I am only good for fake boobs and noses, I am not a real doctor! I even can't give him the stupid enema!"

I burst into tears because I am exhausted, ashamed and hungry. Heechul stopped the car and hugs me.

"It is no one fault, it just happened and you are great doctor. You can't know everything about everything."

His fingers running through my hair calmed me down and I stopped crying. Heechul is driving again and I press my hot forehead on the car window.

"At home I will cook ramen for you Siwon. And maybe glass of beer? And of course bottle of formula for the baby."

It is nice to be pampered like this. Right at home Heechul sends me to take a shower and cook ramen for me. He even brings it on tray into our bedroom and I eat it in bed. Heechul is taking care of Yesung. Changed his diaper again, feeded him the formula and then put him to sleep. Then he comes to our bed and pulls me into hug. The fear about Yesung fades away slowly thanks to Heechul's silent whispers that our baby is okay. Sometimes it is nice to be the weaker one and simply break down.