🐢125🐢

No one's POV

Yesung has no idea who is coming today. One important person is heading to Seoul and the long ride by train can't stop the loving person. Of course you know who is coming, Yesung's grandma is coming to visit them.

Yesung is still sleeping in his crib when Heechul drives to the railway station to pick her up. He is so happy that his mom will spend few days with them and Yesung is also going to be happy. This is going to be a huge surprise for the little one.

Heechul arrives home with his mom and shows her everything while Siwon cooks breakfast for their baby. Haru has to admit that the house is very nice, but now she would like to cuddle with Yesung. Heechul is scared that his mom will find the nursery weird, but she says nothing when he opens the door and they silently walked inside. Yesung is sleeping and looks like a little angel, but it is late and he should wake up now or he won't accept a nap later. Heechul slowly rubs his back few times and occasionally pats Yesung's diapered bum until his baby opened his eyes. Yesung whined something and grips the nearest stuffed toy which is the bunny he got from his grandma. He opened his eyes a bit and his mommy picked him up.

Haru's heart is melting when her eyes landed on the cute cupcake in her son's arms. Yesung is still sleepy and rubs his eyes with his small hands and Heechul bounces him on his hip.

"Look who is here."

Yesung whines a bit because he is sleepy, but he still turns around to see who came. The little one widely smiles after spotting his grandma. Haru smiles at him and cups his small face in her soft hands.

"I missed you too much and had to visit you."

She kissed the top of Yesung's head and he grabs her hand. Yesung thinks that this is the best surprise, his beloved grandma is here!

Yesung almost hit her with the bunny she gave him. He is excited and thinks that she brought another bunny and she has to laugh. Yesung is so demanding!

Heechul frowns at their baby because he is still holding the white bunny and they are going to eat breakfast, he could ruin the stuffed toy.

"What did mommy say about taking your stuffed friends with us?

Yesung clutches the bunny, but his mommy still takes it from him.

"Bunny will wait in the living room."

They go downstairs and find Siwon in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He wants to show to his mother-in-law that he can cook so he is preparing eggs Benedict. Haru and Heechul sit down and Yesung is sitting in his highchair. He isn't very pleased with the eggs and he whines while pouting.

"I wanna bana pan!"

Siwon wants to give him a bite, but Yesung moves his head away and Siwon knows that he is defeated.

"Fine, you will get your bana pan."

Haru is a bit lost. She has no idea what does bana pan means so she watches Siwon who prepared pancake batter and cut one banana into thick slices. Soon Yesung's breakfast arrives and he starts to eat. He is sitting in his comfortable highchair and the harness around his chest doesn't let him to get out, but he still can throw food to his four legged friends. Bugsy is begging for food and Yesung throws a bit on the floor.

"Yesung!"

Heechul sighs because he wants to show his mom that perfect family he has. On the other hand Haru is a witness of Yesung's close friendship with the two pets and Heechul can be happy that his baby doesn't have the chance to eat the dry dog food from Bugsy's bowl.

After breakfast Heechul takes Yesung from the highchair and let him to run in the living room with Bugsy running behind him. Yesung jumps on the couch and pointed on the TV because it is time for his cartoons. Siwon turned on Max&Ruby and Haru sat down next to her grandson. Siwon kissed the top of his baby's head and goes to work. Yesung got his morning bottle of milk and drinks while playing with his toes. Haru knows that she needs to wait if she wants to spend some time with him. Yesung has his morning rituals and she doesn't want to break his routine. She, her son and Yesung are going to stroll through Seoul, then they are going to eat lunch together with Siwon and then Siwon is going to take Yesung so Heechul and Haru will have some time alone.