🐢11🐢

Heechul's POV
We are living together for few weeks now and it is great. Yesung is the sweetest boy and Siwon is the best boyfriend. My depression is almost gone, and I feel happy and full of energy again. Whole days I am playing with Yesung, cooking delicious food and sometimes sit down to do some work but fashion can wait. Yesung is most of the days with me, he goes with Siwon only once or two times per week. I saw the playroom which Siwon made for Yesung next to his office at the clinic and it is great, but he likes the peace with me more. And honestly Yesung needs to be with someone every minute of the day so he is like my tail. When I move he moves too and yes, I almost hurt him few times when I forget how close he is behind me. My cat Heebum is little bit jealousy but Yesung gives her so much attention that she runs away after few minutes. Our life is now perfect.

We are having breakfast, only me and Yesung and of course his Blankie. I hear weird banging sounds and go to see what it is. We have home camera system and I see man doing something with our front gate. I open front door of our house and stepped into veranda.

"Hey what are you doing there?"

The man doesn't stop and I go closer.

"Stop it or I will call police."

He still doesn't stop and when I want to go even closer the gate opened. Shindong appeared from behind the fence. He smirked like the devil himself.

"Hello Heechulie."

I gasp for air and scoot back inside. I slammed the door in last second and quickly locked it. My whole body is shaking and Shindong is banging at the front door. He is yelling obscenities and I run to the kitchen. Yesung is still sitting in the highchair and I quickly lift him. He whimpers terrified and almost choke me with his strong grip around my neck. I take my phone and Heebum with my second hand, Bugsy is running behind me and we run upstairs. I locked us in my office from where I can see the gate and dial Siwon's number. Yesung is shaking even more in my hold and I see Shindong walking around the house. Fuck! The sliding glass door to the terrace! I opened them because the weather is nice, but I hasn't closed it. I hear Shindong shouting from somewhere in the house. Siwon finally picked up the call.

"Siwon help! Shindong is here, he is here! Hurry! Please save us."

Yesung is crying and whimpering while I am pressing him close to my chest. How am i going to protect him? I am sitting in corner of my office and hear heavy steps on stairs. I gently press my palm over Yesung's mouth because Shindong doesn't know in which room we are and the more time he spends searching, the more time it is for Siwon to get here. Suddenly the door knob moves and then Shindong starts to bang at the door. I am praying that the lock is strong enough to hold him away but better pushed sofa in front of the door. Shindong is yelling insults and threats and Siwon still isn't here. I turn back to Yesung and see that he is scratching his face and arms and basically whole body. He has already many deep bleeding scratches and when I try to stop him he kicked me in my leg and starts to scream so much that I don't even hear Shindong yelling behind the door. Yesung is screaming even more when the door broke down and I grab sharp scissors because I am not going to give up so easily. I hide Yesung behind me but Siwon's head peaked out in the gap between the ruined door and door frame. I can finally break down too. I fall on my butt and start to cry hysterically while Siwon pushed the sofa away and gets inside the room. He quickly jumps to Yesung who is quite covered in blood and then to me. I am not harm so he is focusing on Yesung. He is struggling to hold his hands and got few scratches on his face. Siwon restrained Yesung in his strong arms and ran to the bathroom. I hear sounds of running water and get up from floor. I go there and see Siwon showering together with Yesung under stream of cold water. Siwon extended his hand to me and I get under the water too. It calms me down and I stopped crying. Siwon changed the water to warm and slowly undress Yesung and then me. He runs warm bath and add bubbles and because we have huge bathtub he joins us. Siwon is alternately washing Yesung and me but Yesung is so weak that I want to sit him on my lap for support but he refused. Siwon stepped in and took him from me. His muscles don't even move when he lifts Yesung easily and sits him on his lap. Yesung likes me but some things are still taboo for me to do to him. After all he knows Siwon longer than me. After bath he wrapped Yesung in fluffy towel like a burrito and goes to lay him on bed. Then he comes back and wrapped me in towel too. I am laying comfortably wrapped next to Yesung and Siwon changed into tracksuit.