Spade turned to see Ch'en kneeling on the floor, on the floor was a broken old picture frame with no picture inside. Spade approached Ch'en to see her clutching a photo.

Ch'en: A photo from such a long time ago... I thought it had been lost.

On the photo was a picture of Ch'en and Talulah in their children's years hugging each other as they smile.

Spade: It's been a long time for you, hasn't it?

Ch'en: Yes...

Spade: ....I got to say that both of you are kinda cute! Reminds me of Colonel when she's was a baby chick. 

Spade suddenly wraps his arms tightly around Ch'en while resting his head on her shoulder. He then brought his hand up and rubbed her head, causing her to develop a blush.

Ch'en: He-Hey! St-Stop that...!

Spade: Why? Do you not like it?

Spade asks, causing the blush on Ch'en's face to become redder.

Ch'en: I-I-

Before Ch'en could say anything, Spade released the hug and kneeled in front of her, he then stuck his arm out for her to see.

Spade: C'mon, let's go.

Ch'en: Yeah...

Ch'en grabbed Spade's hand, the moment she did he pulled her towards him and gave her a quick peck on the lips, he pulled away from her red face and smiled.

Spade: After all of this is over, let's take a picture together, with everyone, right?

Ch'en: I... I would like that.

Timeskip

Location: Paci Plaza

Reunion Grunt: ...What? I didn't notice it before. Do you think that Spade guy did anything to her?

Reunion Caster: If he did, he's in for a wild ride.

???: What do you mean he's in for a ride?

Reunion Caster: I mean he's in- Wait! Who's there?!! Bobby, behind you!

The caster saw a shadow appear behind his companion, a pair of daggers grew out of the shadow and sliced the grunt's neck open.

Reunion Caster: Bobby! We're under attack

From the shadows was Spade, donning his cloak as he held his daggers while emitting a menacing aura.

Spade: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED EVERYONE!

*CRASH*

The glass ceiling above as L.G.D and Rhodes Island operators dropped on to the floor and started their attack.

Spade: Snipers, stay on the roof and assist the others! If some are out of your sight, then you are permitted to jump down! Defenders, grab the enemies' attention! Don't let them get the snipers! Casters, deal with the armored soldiers!

Rhodes Island and the L.G.D operators did as they told. The defenders preoccupied Reunion while the snipers took the kills, the casters took care of the more armored soldiers. In the frontlines were Spade, Ch'en, and Hoshiguma.

At one point, the three had to detach from the main group at the cost of being surrounded by Reunion forces.

Spade: Uh, does anyone know what to do?