Chapter 37

Talia POV

"You think you can play with me! I'm tired of your shit!" He slaps me across my face hard. I fall to the ground as I hear Leslie cry.

"I am going to fucking kill you!" He screams and yanks me by the hair. I look up at him and smirk. He raises his hand and I wait for the next hit but it never came. We heard a loud boom and bang. Leo's eyes widen and he looks at his men, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" He yells and the man opens the door, as someone starts to bang on it.

"What the fucks going on?" He asks and all I heard was "Their Here." I watch Leo's eyes widen and just a couple seconds later, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Oh no." I heard Nate whisper, "Not now." I look at him confused before my eyes widen. Oh no, not right now. Baby your suppose to wait for daddy. I say to myself. Nate rushes to me and is pushed away. "What the fuck do you think your doing?!" Leo yells and Nate looks at me, "I need to help her! She's in Labor!"

"Now!" He screams and Nate nods and was about to answer but was cut off by another scream from me. This shit hurts like a bitch. How can women do this!?

I feel someone try to pick me up but it just makes thing worse as I yell back. "Leo! You can't move her roughly like that! With the damaged you caused to her body and being in Labor, it can hurt her and the baby, probably even kill her!" I heard Nate yell.

"This is bullshit! If she might die, I might as well do it myself." He smirks before pulling out a pocket knife. I don't know what happened next but the next thing I know, I felt a sharp pain in my side and him grabbing Leslie.

"No!!!" I screamed. Nates eyes are widen and he gets up and tries to fight Leo and take Leslie back but the other men punch Nate and he falls on his back. Nate groans and looks at the door and then back at me. He shakes his head and hurry's over to me and his bag and opens it. He pulls out something and presses it on my side. The moment he touches me, a sharp pain comes through. "Leslie." I whisper as I truly try to crawl out to the door. "Talia, please don't move, your in Labor." Nate says and I cry, "I need to get Leslie! I need to save her."

My body starts to feel hot as another contraction comes. I groan, he continues to hold the wound as he digs in his bag. He pulls some things out and placed my hand on the wound. "Talia, I need you to put pressure on your stomach. I need you to think about your son. We will find Leslie and I won't let anything happen to your guys. But I need you to trust me, please." I nod and he gives me a small smile.

He starts to do his doctor thing and check on the baby. The moment he presses on my lower stomach, I heard a gush. His eyes widen, "Talia, your water just broke."

I was going to say something but the door flew open and my body froze.

"Talia!" I heard someone yell and I looked up. This isn't true, my eyes widen when I see someone who looks exactly like Ryder. But it's not him, he isn't here! Whats going on. The person got his arms around me, I feel safe but it can't be true. I push the person away and shake my head, "No..." I whisper, "No, your not here!" I cry harder and shake my head. Labor is messing with my head. He tries to move closer and I move back, wincing when I do because of the stab wound from Leo. "Baby, look at me. Talia, its really me." I heard the voice say but I just shake my head and crys harder. I'm dying and my mind is playing tricks on me.

The person stated at me for a minute. Scanning my body from my toes to the top of my head. I press on my wound like the doctor told me. I look for him and I see a man holding him down.

The man that stood in front of me, turns and stalks towards the man and lifts him up off the ground. Nate shook and he looked so terrified.
"What did you do to her!?" The man yelled and Nate looks at me and then back at him before he started to shiver in fear and shake his head, "I swear, I didnt do anything!" Nate tries to explain but the man pushes him against the wall.