Chapter 17

Talia POV
18 weeks pregnant

I'm standing here and looking around the mess I have caused in Rider and I closet. I groaned and had tears in my eyes. I can't believe this is happening to me. I sit down on the floor, in only my bra and pantie. I frowned and look down at myself.

I felt arms wrap around me and when I look up, I see Rider standing there with a worried expression. "What's wrong, babe?" He wipes my tears away, "Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" He started checking my body and then places his hands on my belly, "Is it the baby?"

I shook my head, "I-I-I can't fit my clothes anymore!" I stuttered. He frozen and looked at me confused before he started laughing. I growled at him, "THIS ISNT FUNNY! YOUR BABY IS MAKING ME FAT!!!" I yelled before I pushed him away, he stumbled back and fell on his butt.

He groaned, "I'm sorry baby. Your right, it's not funny." He said as he snickered. I wanted to slap him across his face. This was not a laughing matter.

"How about you and the girls go shopping today? I'll give you my card and you can get anything you want. You can even spend as much as you want. I just don't want you to cry anymore." He said as he got up, grabbed a pair of my leggings and one of his plain T-shirts. He handed me the clothes and smiled at me. "Wear this for now."

I took the clothes and quickly put them on. I relaxed when I put the shirt on because it smelled like him. I pulled him into a hug and smiled up at him. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips, "Thanks babe." He wrapped his arms around my waist and brung his lips down harder on mine. This kiss was showing me his dominant side and man did I want him to take me to bed and rip these clothes off me and have his way with me. It's been awhile since he actually touched me. But he end up pulling away after a bit. I pouted before he gave me a chaste kiss and pulled me out the closet and out our bedroom.

"The girls are in the kitchen." He said. He held my hand as we continued towards the kitchen. I walked in and seen everyone there. Selena was on Texas lap. Butch and Alicia were sucking each other faces off and Bear was trying to flirt with Fawn, who wasn't really paying him any attention. Leslie and Hawk were eating at the table with Mac and Griller.

They heard us enter the kitchen and everyone was greeting us at the same time with 'Morning' and 'Heys'. I smiled at them before I headed towards the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"So we have church in an hour and it might take us a while." Rider said, gaining everyone attention. "Talia needs to go shopping so I told her that she should go today and the girls can join her." The boys nodded and the girls grinned and clapped in excitement. I just giggled. "But of course they have to have at least two or three prospects with them." I groaned.

I don't know what's been going on lately but Rider has been making prospects become our bodyguards. I have to have at least two with me when I want to go for walks, if I want to go clothes shopping for the baby or even to the grocery store. I knew something dangerous was happening and it hurt me to know that Rider didn't trust me to tell me. It hurt because I thought we were becoming stronger but it didn't seem like it anymore. When I would ask him, he would just say, "It's nothing for you to worry about" or "I can handle it" or "Its nothing serious."

I remember the last time, when he came home and he looked stressed out, I wrapped my arms around him and asked, "Are you okay? Is it the problem again?" I remember him rolling his eyes and groaning. I didnt really mean to make it seem like I was asking about it. I was just wondering if that was the issue and why he was looking irritated. He pulled away from me and got out the bed, "I fucking told you I'm fine! So stop asking me! Let me handle what I have to handle!" He walked out the room with a slam of the door. I wanted to cry because I didn't mean to upset him, but I mainly felt hurt that he yelled at me. I didn't talk to him for a few days after that. When he came home and tried to cuddle with me, I would just turn away from him. After awhile, he knew he shouldn't have talked to me like that and apologized. But after that day, I knew I wouldn't asked him again and I never did.