Chapter 35:Together

Start from the beginning

Mafia Fell:"Full of shit and having a big ego is what you are."He mumbles and G Sans growls.

G Sans:"And being a whiny bitch is what you'll always be."

Mafia Fell:"The hell you say to me smart guy?!ILL-"

Horror:"Would all of ya quit your yappin."We all turn to him and his red eye flashes and they all stay quiet."You're in the presence of a human that got killed and came back with half a soul.Treat her with better respect and let's just get to killing already."He then looks at me and winks and I smile and we all look forward.

Wait...How did he know that I died?...And how does he know I have half a soul?...Mm..Maybe ink told them.Guess I'll never hear the end of this.

Nightmare starts to laugh and wipes away gooey black tears.

Nightmare:"Y/N,Babe,You just sealed all of their fates."

Horror:"Y/N didn't make us do this dumbass."

Blue:"YEAH!WE DECIDED TO FIGHT BY HER SIDE AS FRIENDS!"

Human Fell:"Yeah,Defending this hot ass woman is what we live for.I'll be damned if I see that ass go to waste on a pathetic creep."He growls.

Mafia:"Plus We're all kind of involved since you're trying to kill us so we're dead either way pal."He twirls the gun.

Outer:"We don't care because as long as Y/N is alive,We know we have a higher chance of beating you."

Mafia Fell:"In fact Y/N has more balls than you can ever have.We made our choice already ya freak."

G Sans:"What we're trying to say is-"His left eye glows a bright yellow as every sans' eye starts to glow."Fuck it."

Nightmare snaps his fingers and his soldiers and the worst people we've come across charge at us.

I look left and right and nod and everyone charges at them and I run full speed twirling my knife.

I then jump and land in the middle and soon both our sides start clashing.

The evil me comes straight at me and she tries to hit me with her knife while I counter it using my knife.They clang together making a loud noise and she giggles.

Evil Y/N:"Nice knife whore.~"

"Thanks slut,can't wait to use it on you.~"I smirk and she growls.

Evil Y/N:"After I kill you I'm taking your goddamn knife and killing everyone here!"

She swings again and I dodge and punch her in the face as hard as I can.She stumbles back and growls.

I can't kill her...She has half of my soul and I NEED it back!Once i get my soul then I can slice her to pieces.

Those large Goat headed things keep blasting shit everywhere.

This goddamn platform will give way before we kill each other!

She charges at me again and I dodge her but she punches my stomach.I duck as she swings her knife and I upper cut her with my free hand and she falls back onto the ground dropping her shitty knife.I quickly go over to her and stomp on her ribs and she coughs up blood.I spits it next to her as blood drip down her cheek.

She giggles and looks up.

Evil Y/N:"You,are so fool of yourself Y/N.You're weak!"She giggles and coughs and I press my foot down more onto her chest.She coughs more and I try to take out her soul.After many attempts of her laughing and me crushing her ribs more,I finally did it.