Jeanine

After about two hours the van stops. I look down at my arm. I see bruises scattering along my arm from banging on the door. I hear someone get out of the car and walking toward the back. I hear a male voice talking to someone. I get to feet and get ready to lunge at who open the door.

A stream of sun light come through the door as it opens and I lunge. I hit someone one male. We both fall to the ground but I jump up right and run. I don't know where I'm running to. I'm running on a dirt road, green grass on each side. The sun is shining bright. It would be a beautiful if I wasn't running for my life. I hear foot steps behind me and I just run faster. But, who ever it is, is faster. Someone jumps on me. My elbow burns form the impact I turn to see Peter. My hand comes up and hits him in the nose. Then I push him off of me. I jump up to run but he grabs my leg making me fall. The impact is hard and I lose my breath. I kick trying to get away but al I do is kick Peter. He doesn't let go and I start to lose hope. Then all at one his hand loosens and I take this chance. I jump up and run to be face to face with a gun barrel. I stop skidding alittle. The person holding the gun is, Eric. I hear Peter get up behind me.

"Tie her hands Peter." Commands Eric.

Then I feel rope around my wrists. Someone pulls me back toward the van. I see behind the van is a big white warehouse. In big print it says G23. I'm pulled though a gray door to a white room. The floor is carpet and the walls are white. There is a glass desk in the middle and two white chairs on both ends. Then I'm pulled to the right into another room. This door leads to a hall way. The floor here is made if marble. I'm pushed to the room three doors down. Then I'm push into it.

The room is made of all wood. There is no windows. There is a wood chair in the far right corner. I walk over to the far left corner and sit down. Tears roll down my face. I don't know how I'm going to get out of here. I start to think I never will.

After about two hours someone opens the door. I look up to se Peter. He has a smirk on his face.

"Get up stiff it's time for you to meet someone." Peter tells me.

"Where am I?" I ask not moving.

"That for me to know and not you. Now come on let's go!" Peter walks over to me and pulls me to my feet, then he drags me out of the room. I walk though about five hall ways till Peter pushes me though one of the five doors. As I'm pushed in I see a room with marble floors. White walls, no windows. There is a glass desk in the middle of the room. Behind it sits a middle aged woman with blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She wears a blue suit and skirt.

"Hello Tris! I've been waiting for you." She says.

"How do you know who I am?" I ask.

Ignoring my question she says, "Come sit down. I'm Jeanine."