Memory

"Four!" I yell. "Everything will be ok!" I though to do not believe it. "Help Tori! Help!"

"I'm coming I will pick him up and you call 991!" Tori says. I call 911 and then help Tori get Four. When we get to the hospital I go to follow the paramedics but I am pulled back by Tori.

"Let them take care of them." Tori tells me. I then go back to the waiting room and sit down in a chair. I then start to cry. What if Four doesn't get better? What if he dies? I would never forgive myself.

"He will be fine Tris." Tori's voice calms me down a little bit. The nurse comes out soon to say he has a major concussion and he should heal well and fast.

"When can we see him?" I ask the nurse.

"When he wakes up you can." She tells me. In about 2 hours the nurse comes back out to tell me that he is awake and I can come see him. I then follow the nurse to his room and slowly walk in. Four is in the bed with a his head wrapped.

"Four, How are you? I was so worried," I ask him.

"Hi?" Four says but he doesn't seem like he is sure what he says.

"What is wrong?" I ask.

"I'm sorry but who are you?"

"What do you mean? Do you not remember me?" My voice cracks as I say this.

"No sorry should I?" He asks me. I run out of the room, I feel tears roll down my face. Why do I even care I wonder. I then text Caleb to pick me up. I really want to go home right now. When Caleb comes to get me I run to him and he pulls me into a hug.

"What happened?" He asks me. I explain everything to him as we go home. When we got home I go to my room and fall asleep.

Divergent highजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें