Saved at last

I wake up to the smell of chemicals. My eyes open to see I am in a hospital room. The room is mainly white. Why am I here? I wonder.

"You're here because I saved you." A voice tells me. I sit up and turn to see Four sitting in a chair next to my bed. The chair looks too small for him.

"Did I say that out loud?" I wonder out loud again.

"Yeah."

"What happened after I was shot?" I ask.

"Peter shot you, you fell and got a concussion. You hit the ground hard enough that you were knocked out. I then shot Peter in the knee and Marcus in the shoulder. Then I called the police and brought you to the hospital. I called your family they should be here any minute. Oh if you are wondering you also have an broken arm."

"Wow!" Is all I say.

"I know. Hey you know you did promise me a date If we made it out alive and I expect one." Four tells me.

"I think right now is not the best time to have one. You know since I am in a HOSPITAL!" I shout at Four.

He gives me a grin in return. Then my parents and Caleb walk in to the room. They hug me but they hug me like if they touch me I will break. I then explain what happened. My mom and dad go talk to my doctor to see how long I will be in here. Caleb says here and trys to talk to Four and I.

"So who are you?" Caleb asks.

"I'm Four and aren't you Caleb?" Four asks.

"Yes I am. You aren't dating Tris are you? You better not be." Caleb says back.

"No not yet but you don't need to worry. I love Tris and I would never hurt her." Four says love in his voice.

"Aw! Four!" I say.

"Well you did just kidnap my sister." Caleb says bluntly.

"Caleb!" I scowl Caleb. "If I forgive him then you should too. After all it did happen to me not you."

Then my mom and dad walk in and tell me I will be here for a week. Ugh! I wish I could do anything but be here. I hate hospitals!