Get me out of here!

It has been 2 weeks since I was kidnapped by Peter. Now I am sure that the police is look for me. They have moved me to a new place every 2 days. I have been hit so bad I am sure my arm is broke. I need to get out of here. I plan to run today whether I get shot or not. I need to free. Four and I am talking right now, he talks me while I eat. They only give me one sandwich a day.

"They said you will meet Jeanine today, are you scared?" Four asks me.

"No! It's only the persons who wants to kill me and Caleb." Sarcasm fills my voice.

"You have about an hour till you meet her." Four tells me. He bits the side of his mouth. "I'm sorry Tris this happened to you. I should have protected you better. I should have done something any thing. I'm so sorry Tris."

"You can help me now. I am going to run when they come to get me to go to meet Jeanine." I example my plan to Four. When I am done I know Four will do his part. I am going to be free in less then an hour.

In about an hour Four comes to get me. He hands me a gun and I put it in to waist of my pants. As we walk out to meet Jeanine the gun falls down alittle. Four is holding a gun to my head with one hand and with the other has my hands. I try to get out of his grip to make them believe I am not going to try anything. Four keeps a strong grip. Good I think. When we walk out Peter is leaning against a white van. Marcus is standing a few feet in front of Peter. We outside behind a brick building. It is night but the gravel rode is light by street lamps.

"Four bring her over here and tie her up. Then put her in the van." Marcus tells Four. Four starts to walk over there when he suddenly let's go of me. I grab the gun and hold it at Peter. This time he as a gun. Four already has a gun pointed at Marcus. "This again. Just give up. No need to fight a battle you won't win."

"This time we will and you will be going to jail. You sick twisted person." I say to Peter and Marcus. Four and I start to walk away.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. If you do you will be killed. Both of you!" Marcus says.

"Come on Tris, don't you want to be with me forever?" Peter asks me. On his face he has a evil grin.

I shake my head and say, "I'd rather die." Four and I have made it about 10 feet but with every step we take Peter and Marcus take a step too. How are we going to get out of here? We now have got behind the building and are walking toward a dirt rode that leads who knows where. Will we get out? "Four run when I say." I whisper to Four.

"Ouch Tris. You know at some point you did like me and I know you still do. So give it up and stop leading on Four. Did you hear that Four? She's using you. She does it to everyone." Venom fills Peter's voice.

"No I'm not. Don't listen to him Four. I love you. Peter you are pathic. If you think this is a good way to get me back. It's not." I spit at Peter. "You are just a sick twist person. Who will do anything to get what you want. No matter who it's hurts. Your a reckless person who is going to go to jail." I want to kill Peter right now. I love Four and I would never use him. No matter what.

"Tris you are coming with me the easy way or not. Either way I'm fine." Peter tells me.

I am sick of Peter right now. "Now!" I yell and Four and I turn and run. We make it about 20 feet when I feel a pain in my shoulder. I turn to look at my shoulder and and see blood running down my arm. I fall to the ground. The gravel feels like thousands of needles on my face. Someone's feet running toward me is the last thing I see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! A cliff hanger. I sorry I wasnt writing I was out of town but I'm back now. Please comment what you think and what should happen next. Should Four save her or should Peter and Marcus get to her First?