School Part 2

After lunch I head to my locker to see Peter leaning against my locker door. Oh no! If Peter is here I am in trouble. I decide to just ask him to move.

"Peter will you please move?" I ask him nicely.

"Nah I don't want to." He replays," hey why didn't you return my calls, you know we would make a good couple."

"Peter! Move now!" I say with more force this time.

This time he moves off the locker and pushes me while saying "If I don't what are you going to do about it?"

The push only made me fall back a little bit, so I push him back off of me. I then see anger flare up in his eyes. I know now there will be a fight between us. He throws a punch and it hits my jaw. The punch only stings a little but before I can throw a punch back someone pulls me back. Then a large figure punches Peter in the head and Peter falls to the floor knocked out. I then turn to see who pulled me back and I see Christina. Then I look at who is over Peter's limp body, Four. Why is Four here?

"Thanks guys but I could have handled it." I mumble.

"No you could not, so just says thank you!" Says Christina.

"I'm going to the office" I replay

"I'm taking you!" States Christina.

"I'll go with you if you want?" Asks Four.

"No! Go to class Four!" I say more forcefully then I ment. A flash of hurt appears on Four's face.

"Let's go!" Says Christina pulling my arm, "You didn't have to be mean to Four he was just trying to help."

"Yeah by making me look weak," I say with sarcasm filling my voice "that was so much help."

"Here we are now get over there and get a nice pack now!" Demands Christina while pointing to Tori.

"Hey Tori! Can I have an ice pack?" I ask Tori

"Yeah what did you do this time?" Tori says while grabbing me a bag full of ice.

"Peter punched me but don't tell the headmaster you know it will only make it worse. Please?" I beg.

"I won't but come get me next time this happens."

I then go back to Christina and tell her I am going back to class and she should do the same. On my way to study hall I wonder why Four and Christina are hanging out together. Do they like each other? When I get to class I see the only sit open is by Four. Great! I sit down by him and start reading. I hope he does not notice me, I still feel bad that I flipped out at him. I mean he did save me but at what cost?

"Tris! Are you ok?" Asks Four.

"Yeah."

"Sorry for whatever I did earlier." He says.

"You have no reason to be sorry I should be sorry, you did save be after all."

"Why aren't you though?" Four asks.

"You wouldn't get it." I replay

"Try me" Four says.

"Fine! But I warn you it starts sappy. Peter and I had dated awhile ago but he cheated on me so I broke up with him. Everything was fine but after a few months Peter wanted to get back together. I did not because he cheated on me. He got really angry with me and said that he would get me some day or whatever. I wasn't worried till now and you made me look weak in front of him."

"Wow!" Four looks at me not like a kicked puppy but as a strong person.

"Don't worry about it." I says with a shrug.

"Tris I am sorry for what I did."

"You didn't know it's ok."

RING!

"That's the bell you better get to class."

"What do you have?" Four asks me.

"Science you?"

"Same it looks like you are stuck with me!" Four says with a smirk.

"Ugh! Let's go." We don't talk on are way to class but I shrink in to Four's side when I see who is in are class, Peter.

"It's ok. I protect you" Four wispers in my ear.

"Hi Tris! It looks like we got off on the wrong foot earlier today. Want to try agin?" Peter ask me with a smirk that look like I am his prey.

"No and if you try something like that again you won't be able to have kids." I smirk back at him.

"Tris don't be like that." Peter says and grabs my hand.

"Let go of me Peter now!" I yell at him.

"No! Now come with me or else!" Peter yells back.

Four is the one who pushes Peter's hand off of mine and says "Peter I suggest you stay away from her or else!"

"Who's your protecter Tris, a new boy friend?" Peter asks. He just pushed it to far. I lunge at Peter but Four grabs me and pulls be back. I try to fight against Four to hurt Peter but Four's grip is to strong.

"Peter you need to watch what you say." Four threatens.

"Just get that animal away from me!" Peter says with a look of disgust.

"Peter you can't get away from your self!" I yell at him, I still try to get out of Four's grip when he walks away to a sit down at a desk

"Tris clam down." Four's steady voice brings me back to the real world.

"Sorry but he really gets on my nerves." I says slumping down in my sit and scolding at the deck.

"It's ok but you can't just attack people when you want. If I had not been here you would have been already brawling with Peter on the floor."

"I know but I really want to." The rest of the day goes by in a flash. Once I had grabbed my stuff I headed out to my car to wait for Caleb he has some nerd club today. I grab out my phone out to text Caleb I am in the car. Once I'm done I hear a tap on the window and I look up to see Four. I roll down the window and ask him why he is here.

"I saw you get in you car and I wanted to say bye!" Four replays.

"Well bye Four." I wave to him.

"Why are not leaving do you want to say here all night?"

"No but my brother has some nerd club today and we only have one car for the both of us."

"I could drive you home if you want?" Four asks me.

"Are you should? I would love that is you can."

"Come on let's go!" Four tell me. I get out of the car and follow Four to his car. On the way I tell Caleb I am going home with a friend. I look up to see puting on a motorcycle helmets.

"I am not going on a motorcycle with you. Noo!" I complain to Four.

"Come on it's not that bad. I have a helmet for you too!" Four says while holding out a helmet to me.

"Fine but if you kill me I will come back from the dead and kill you too!" I say while puting on the helmet. I slowly get on and ask where I put my hands.

"There is no spot in the back, so you will have to hang on to me. Sorry."

I groan then rap my hands around Four and he takes off. I let out a little yelp as he goes and I hear Four laugh a little at me. Then I tell him where I live and we get there in about 10 minutes. I get off and hand Four his Helmet.

"Thanks! For all you did today" I tell Four.

"Any time!"

I then walk inside and since we have no homework I go up stairs and fall asleep thinking about Four's dark blue eyes looking down at me.