14. infirmary

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

"ENOUGH. STOP THIS FIGHT. RIGHT NOW. BEFORE I CALL THE PRINCIPAL HERE." I saw Heeseung running across the hallway. He finally came. Along with Jake and Sunghoon. The three of them finally separated the two boys from fighting. "I swear you're gonna get in big trouble if you don't stop right at this moment." He shouted as he struggled to hold an aggressive Jay while Sunghoon and Jake held the other guy.

Heeseung was one of the top students in the school as well as the senior so everyone respected him a lot. And thank God he was able to take care of the situation. But he was angry. I never saw him shouting this loud. "Both of you. To the nurse's room. And then to your homeroom teacher's office." He said lowering his voice. The others were still watching the drama. "GUYS GO TO YOUR OWN CLASSES."

Jake and Sunghoon took the injured guys to the nurse's room while I was still on the floor looking helpless. "Hey get up. It's alright." Heeseung brought out his hand and I grabbed it standing up. "You alright?" I nodded still crying softly.

"Come let's go to the nurse's room. Your arm is bleeding." I finally noticed my bleeding arm. Probably because of getting pushed to a locker before falling on the floor. I nodded and followed him. "Omg Jiwoo are you alright?" We heard Jungwon and Sunoo running behind us. He came and saw my swollen face as well as my hand. "Gosh what happened?"

"I'm fine but.." I stopped looking down. "But what?" Sunoo impatiently said and looked at Heeseung. "Jay got into a fight with one of his classmates. They are in the infirmary right now." "What??" All of us heard Jugyeong who also seemed to come back from her class. With a slight nod we all made our way to the nurse's room as well. I saw Jay sitting on the room as well as the other guy. They were being guarded by Jake and Sunghoon. Jugyeong grabbed the first aid kit and quickly made her way to Jay. She started putting oinment on his injured lips as he squinted in pain.

Jungwon grabbed my hand lightly and made me sit on the bed as he applied medicine on the inured part. I kept looking down at my bag hoping not to meet anyone's eyes specially Jay's. It was quiet. Nobody talked. The bitchy guy didn't say anything as well since Sunghoon threatened to shove his skating shoes in his mouth if he opened it. I could feel someone's stare on me so I decided to look up only to see Jay staring at me and I quickly looked away. "Why would you get in a fight in the first place?" Jugyeong started while I reluctantly blinked.

"He started first when I called his 'friend' a two faced bitch." The other guy scoffed as Sunghoon hit his head making him frown. Jay looked away with angry eyes as he gritted his teeth (a/n imagine him aCtUaLLy doing this holy-)

"Omg Jisung are you alright?" We heard footsteps hurrying inside the room and not so surprisingly it was Jieun. She made her way to that Jisung guy's bed and saw his injured face before looking at us. "Don't tell you actually fought cuz of that girl?" She scoffed looking at me while Heeseung looked at her unbelievably. "Jay I'm disappointed. Out of everyone, you had to fight with this dumbshit. Ahh your hands have become unholy." Woah. Everyone was taken aback. Heeseung never swore. Goodness the heck was going on? Jieun rolled her eyes and looked away. "Let's go somewhere else. I'll apply the medicines." She took Jisung away from the room as the tension lessened. Thankfully.