I was brought back to reality when someone grabbed my waist. I blink several time and roamed my eyes around and they're all holding their partner's waist.

I hope he won't feel my heartbeat. It's so embrasding that I'm nervous.

Both of his hands were on my waist and I'm frozen at my place.

"girls, put your your hand to your partner's shoulder, while facing in front."

With my trembling hands, I slowly put my hands on his shoulder.

"Eunbi, jungkook. You're too stiff. Act like you're dancers!" Ms. Shins houted and she clapped her hands.

She stared at us while teaching dances and I can feel she's felling the awkwardness between us.

"okay, water break!" Ms. Shin shouted again after few minutes.

I sighed in relief and immediately let go to my partner. I'm sweet a lot, we're just dancing! Why am I too tensed?

I took the bottle water inside my bag and drank it all. Yeah, maybe I'm just dehydrated.

"hey, Eunbi."

I coughed when I heard his voice behind me. Gosh! Not now please!

"I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to offend you.." he continued but still didn't face him.

"please, talk to me? Are you mad? I'm really sorry."

I rolled my eyes and face him after putting the bottle inside my bag.

"Youre right, I prepared too much but I'm always in the second place." I said. "but it doesn't mean i have to settle for just being second. I'm preparing too much, because I want to be on top, to prove that I'm enough, for people to appraciate me." I added and he didn't talk.

He remained silent even we got back to dancing. He didn't talk to me until until the dance session was finished. I ignored him too.

I opened my car and starts its engine, but suddenly it died. I tied again but it won't really start.

I went out of my car and lift the hood up to check the engine. My brows furrowed because nothings wrong with it.

I took out my phone to message moonbin but I saw mom's number on my screen.

From: mom

Hey Eunbi, it's yewon. Mrs. Hwang is in the Hospital right now, I just burrowed her phone to message you.

I immediately dialed her number and yewon answer it with her trembling voice.

"what happened?"

"she suddenly fainted, the doctor said it's fatigue." she answered. She told me the details and where is the Hopsital that mom was brought. But I got one problem right now.

My car won't start and I don't know how to commute, I don't like riding taxis.

I tried calling moonbin but I he's not still answering. He's ready busy, huh? With whom? Tss

"is there a problem?"

I mentally face-palmed. Don't tell me, this guy rught will help me again?

"nothing, but my engine is not  working." I answered while still dialing moonbin's number.

"you can ride with me---"

"you jerk!" I exclaimed at my phone when finally moonbin answered my call. "I need a ride, where are you?"

"on my way home? Why?"

Run Into YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara