The Tart Incident

Start from the beginning

     "Exactly!" Ace snapped on Carla, causing for the exceed to jump on (Name)'s lap.

     "Stop snapping out of nowhere!" Carla ranted Ace.

     "Only that! I got hungry, so I went to the dorm's kitchen. The tart was just sittin' right there inside the fridge." He added.

     "Go on..." (Name) waved her hand forward.

     "And like, three whole ones! That's why..." Ace's started to add more.

[𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝]

~ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐮𝐥 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 - 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 ~

     "It's only the first day and I'm so tired~ I missed dinner, so I'm very hungry." Ace sighed as he got towards the Heartslabyul kitchen. "Wonder if there's anythin' in the fridge..."

Opening the fridge, there were tarts. Not just one though, it was 3 big tarts...

     "Oh, found a tart! Looks delish~!" He clapped his hands while taking one. "There's a lot, so I'm not sure if I can finish it all~!" Ace smiled in triumphantly. "Thanks for the food~!"

When the tart touch his taste bud, he is sure that he just taste heaven's bliss...

     "Whoa, what the heck?! It's so good!" Ace praised, not noticing the presence behind him saying 'danger'.

     "Of course, it would be delicious. After all, anything that Trey makes is bound to be exquisite." The mystery person uttered behind Ace.

     "Nah, man, this is something else! It's better than the ones at the shops..." Ace turned around and saw, "Wha– Prefect Rosehearts?!" He screamed in terror.

     "Quite the boldness you have there for touching something that belongs to me." Riddle crossed his arm. "Queen of Hearts Rule #89: " You shall not eat tarts prepared for the Queen ahead of her." Larceny of the Queen's tarts is a capital crime!" He added with anger lacing in his voice.

     "What?!" Ace backed up a bit.

「𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝!」

Riddle cast a collar on Ace's neck, sealing off his magic...

     "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ace screamed in terror.

[𝐄𝐧𝐝]

     "... And that's what happened..." Ace finished.

Silence...

     "You've only got yourself to blame." Happy shrugged while putting his head on (Name)'s bare arm.

     "But ain't it overreacting to seal my magic just 'cause I ate his tart?! It's practically the same as tying my hands and my feet!" Ace defended.

     "You have point there." Pantherlily nodded.

     "Plus, there were three whole ones! He can't possibly finish all of those! There's a limit to how heartless he can be!" Ace added.

     "I agree, but you also deserve it." Carla closed her eyes while saying that.

     "Carla, we're here to comfort him..." (Name) scratched her cheek.

     "Ah! Wait a second..." Grim jumped on the couch. "If there were three whole tarts, they might've been prepared for the party, yanno?" He conceded.