Chapter Ten ~ What I Enjoy About You

Începe de la început

"Yes sir!" Everyone agreed.

Bakugou still had a scary look in his eyes, and he stared right at me. I started to shake, and a certain heterochromatic boy noticed.

"Hey, are you alright, Akiara?" Todoroki asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I didn't respond, because Bakugou still had the expression on his face. Todoroki followed my gaze and scowled at Bakugou. "Will you tell me what he said to you this morning?"

I remembered his words again. "And don't tell your little boyfriend, or we'll have more problems, got it?" So I responded with something else. "He... he just wanted to... um..." I bit my lip, trying to think of an excuse. Bakugou's eyes were still staring into my soul. He seemed to glare at me with more intensity every second.

"--ara? Akiara?" Apparently, Todoroki had been calling my name for a while now, his hand still placed on my shoulder. I turned my head to him, but my eyes still couldn't rip away from Bakugou. "It's our turn to fight, let's go get situated."

I nodded, still not paying attention to what he was saying. He gently led me out of the room and towards Building B for our battle. I brought a head up to my forehead.

"You alright?" Todoroki asked again as we waited in front of the building until we could be let in. "You and Bakugou were staring at each other. He looked really mad at you."

I stared down at the ground. "He... he told me not to tell you..." I trailed off before looking back up into his heterochromatic eyes. "But, friends tell each other things, right?" Todoroki hesitantly nodded and waited for me to continue. "Bakugou wants me to meet him outside after school today. When he told me this morning, I was only slightly frightened. I thought that maybe his anger from yesterday had worn off over time..."

"But now you're worried because he had lost his exercise, that he's going to be even more angry, even if he isn't upset towards you?" Todoroki finished for me, his hands in his pockets.

I nodded reluctantly. "Yes. I'm worried that I'll have to fight him or something, which I don't want to do."

"Why don't I just come with you after school, and I'll try to stop him?" Todoroki offered.

I quickly brought my hands up to his arms with wide eyes. "No! You can't come." Todoroki raised an eyebrow as I continued. "He told me that if I told you there'd be even more problems."

Todoroki was the one to look down at the ground this time. "How about... I just follow you, but I stay hidden in the shadows, and if he starts to attack you, I'll step in?"

I shook my head again. "I don't think that would be a good idea. He'd still know that I told you, and he'd be even more upset than he is now."

"Good point."

"Alright," All Might said through the devices in our ears. "Team B will be our heroes, and Team I will be the villains!"

And that's when the time started.

We ran through the door, actually, I ran, and Todoroki slowly followed behind. I looked back at him with a soft smile. "I'm afraid I won't be much help unless we're fighting. Sorry."

"That's alright." Todoroki said.

I brought a finger to my chin just like Asui always does. "I just thought of something."

"What is it?" Todoroki asked.

I looked up at him with a proud look on my face. "Hagakure is invisible, right?" He nodded. "She's probably going to use that to her advantage, and even though it's weird to say, she's probably not going to have any clothes on, to enhance her invisibility." I brought my hands into fists in determination as I continued. "And Ojiro is really good at martial arts, and people are usually barefoot for that."