Chapter Thirty-Two ~ My Sister is a Psycho

GUYS I KNOW.

I KNOW.

I'M THE WORST.

I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE LIKE-- WHAT WAS IT, JANUARY? 

I'VE BEEN CRANKING OUT CHAPTERS TODAY AND I'M WRITING MORE AFTER I PUBLISH THESE AND THEN EAT CERAL CUZ MY FRIEND IS SCREAMING AT ME TO EAT FOOD.

I HOPE Y'ALL FORGIVE ME LOLLLL

Akiara's POV

"AKIARA! HEY HEY OVER HERE!"

I whipped around to see Haruka running through the crowd over toward me.

"Haruka?!"

Ochaco curiously watched as I bent down onto my knees while Haruka leapt into my arms, giving me the biggest hug ever. Ochaco and I had finished eating early and decided to stroll around the festivities outside the arena, and about ten minutes in, here was my little sister.

"Haruka? What in the world are you doing here?" I asked, smiling and kissing her forehead.

"Akiara who's this cutie?" Ochaco asked cheerfully, leaning over and giving Haruka a small wave.

I grinned and ruffled my sister's hair. "Oh, this is my baby sister Haruka. Haruka, this is my friend from class, Ochaco Uraraka."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Akiara's friend from class Ochaco Uraraka!" Haruka said in a sing-song voice, causing Ochaco to laugh.

"Akiara, I didn't know you had a little sister!"

I raised an eyebrow at her and my lips lifted into a half smile. "You're kidding, right? I mentioned her after the cavalry battle!"

"Ohhh yeah!" Ochaco's eyes widened. "You said she likes teasing you and Todoroki, right?"

I was about to protest, but Haruka interrupted me. "Oh my goodness YES! I LOVE TEASING THEM! THEY'RE SO AWKWARD AND HILARIOUS." The devious six year-old began yelling about how annoyingly lovey-dovey we are and I gasped.

"Haruka Saki you stop that right now!" I glared at her as Ochaco stifled a laugh. I stood up and balanced Haruka in my arms, holding her tightly while narrowing my eyes at her. "Don't just go around telling people that. It's so obnoxious."

Ochaco giggled. "Well, I'll let you catch up with your little sister, Akiara. I'm going to go find Deku."

I rolled my eyes and called after her while she walked away. "Of course you are! Don't you dare come squealing to me after he kisses you!"

"AKIARA SHUT UP!" Ochaco squeaked and started running away faster.

"I could say the same thing to you about Todoroki, Aki." Haruka stabbed me in the collarbone, making me almost drop her.

"OI!" I yelped, regaining my balance. "You turd, what the heck was that for?"

She gave me a not-so-sheepish sheepish smile. "For fun."

I pouted. "Jerk." Then my mouth made an 'o' shape. "Oh yeah, how'd you get here? Chizu didn't tell me anything about coming to the festival with you. I thought you were watching it at home?"

Haruka shrugged. "Sneaked out."

I stared blankly at her. "You're joking, right?"

"Of course I'm joking!" Haruka sneered. "Izanagi wanted to bring me."

"But he's like-- twelve! Did Chizu allow that?" I asked, moving through the large crowd to a more secluded area where there was a bench, sitting on it and putting Haruka next to me.