Chapter 1

"Aayu, Sanch, wake up or else you will miss the bus," Aayu or Ayantika's mother shouted from the kitchen. Aayu woke up, looked at her left side and saw her elder sister, Sanchita, sleeping. Without thinking she laid back.

When Swapna, Aayu and Sanchita's mother didn't get a reply from any of them she went to their room. On seeing both of them sleeping she hit them with the spatula she had in her hand. The hit instantly wake both of them up with 'Ouch!'

"I told you to wake up," Swapna said and went towards the door from where she will go back to the kitchen.

Ayantika went to the bathroom first. After 20 minutes, she can out wearing her school uniform. She packed her school bag and went to the kitchen with her sister to have breakfast.

"Aayu, give this rent to Mrs Roy," her mother said giving her the envelope which has the monthly rent of the house she lives in,

Because of some family issue regarding property after her father's death, she had to leave her real home. Her father died when she was only three years old and Sanchita eight years old. Now she is eighteen years old. She moved here seven years back.

After wishing her mother goodbye she went towards the bus stop with her sister. She would give the rent on her way home. When the bus came, they got in and took their seats at the back. Sanchita's college was not far from Ayantika's school.

"Take care," Sanchita said to her little sister when her stoppage was coming near. She had to push her way through the crowd of people to reach the door of the bus. Sanchita waved at her sister when she got down.

Ayantika took her phone out of her bag, which she had got as a present from her mother for being ranked as third in class boards from her class. She switched off her phone.

She got down from the bus and threw the ticket in the dustbin.

"Aayu wait," she heard two voices calling her. She looked back and saw her two best friends, Mahi and Sneha, crossing the road. They are twins. Everything about them is the same except their height. Sneha is two-inch taller than Mahi.

The two came and hooked their arms with Ayantika. Then they went to the school and towards the office where they submitted their phone as a phone is not allowed in the school premise. They will collect their phone at the end of school.

The three went to their class. Just as they put their bags on their bench, it was announced that everyone should be there in the assembly within five minutes.

"I want to love this school but they don't let me by doing this. Stand under the sun and sing and pray for fifteen minutes while the teachers will stand under the shade," Mahi complained as they went towards the assembly.

"I am hungry," Mahi whispered to the other two during the second period which was commerce. "Me too," Both Sneha and Ayantika whispered to her at the same time.
Mahi opened the chain of her bag and took out the biscuits she had brought from the school canteen.

Mahi opened the packet making very little noise. Twelve years of opening packets in class while the teacher is teaching made her thee expert. She took two biscuits and passed the packer to Sneha. Sneha passes the packet to Ayantika after taking two biscuits. Ayantika took the remaining biscuits in her hand and dumped the packet at the side of her bag which was made for holding a water bottle. They ate the biscuits silently and tried to concentrate on the class. Halfway the class, Mahi pit her head on the bench and took a nap. Perks of being a backbencher.

At 2:30 p.m. they had their break period. They quickly had their lunch and roamed the school. Well, they didn't roam the school, they followed their crush. Only Sneha and Mahi's crush, not Ayantika's. Ayantika's crushed are only celebrities. Her topmost crushes are Darshan Raval at the top, followed by Ahad Raza Mir and Shawn Mendes.

At 4:30 their school ended. They collected their phones along with other students and left the school.

"Time to part," Mahi said. The three said goodbye to each other and went in the opposite direction.

After waiting for fifteen minutes and seeing no bus, Ayantika thought of walking. She started walking while going through her Instagram. Suddenly, a black expensive car passed beside her. The at didn't touch her by a mere inch.

"What the hell," she said to herself.

~~~~~

"Ryan, she is going to the station," Jacky, Ryan best friend informed him.

"And there will be no train for the next thirty minutes," Jack informed them.

Jacky and Jack are twins. Everything about them is different except their eyes and hair colour. Jacky inherited most of his mother looks while Jack inherited his father's look.

Ryan, Jacky and Jack are best friends since toddlers. Ryan was brought up as the son of a mafia as well as a businessman. Since childhood, his father taught how to use a gun. Jacky and Jack were brought as the right hand of the mafia.

Ryan became the mafia leader at the age of 14 and a well-known businessman at the age of 16.

These three have been grown in Canada and now they have come to India for sone mafia business.

"Let's go," Ryan said and they went to the car. Ryan took the back seat, Jack took the front sear and Jacky took the driver seat.

"Why do you always drive?" Jack asked Jacky while fixing his seat belt.

"It's because I'm elder than you," Jacky replied.

"By thirty seconds," Jack said. He still curse the doctor, who is his father, for bringing Jacky in this world before him.

"Drive fast," Ryan ordered from the back. Jacky looked at Ryan and by doing so he nearly hit a schoolgirl.

"Look at the front and drive," Jack said. Ryan looked at the girl through the read view mirror and saw her hair which was Black and her small figure which was becoming smaller as the car was in motion. And soon the girl was out of his sight but not from his mind.

A/N

The first chapter of this book.

If you see any mistake in it then please point it out. If you have any confusion regarding any part of the chapter then feel free to comment.

Do Vote, Comment and Share.