Chapter 25

"You wake her," I heard someone saying in my sleep. I recognize this voice but I can't put a finger on whom the voice belonged.

"You do," another familiar voice said. I opened my eyes a little bit and saw Jack and Jacky talking, about me?

"Don't be stupid go and wake her," Jacky said.

"I know what will happen if I disturb her." Jack put a hand on his cheek. I smiled a little. Probably he is thinking about the slap on the plane.

"I'm elder than you so you should listen to me. Go and wake her," Jacky ordered his brother using the elder brother card.

Are they fighting to wake me up?

"Curse the doctor who pulled you out before me," Jack said while coming towards me.

"The doctor is our father, idiot," Jacky said.

"If I die then tell Dad that I love him. Also, tell him that I have fight till the end," he said. I again opened my eyes and saw Jack's back.

"I told you to wake her not to go to war."

"Tell Ryan that I'll always..."

"Boooo" I shouted and Jack screamed. Like a girl.

"Why are you screaming?" A deep voice asked.

"She," Jack pointed to me "scared me.*

Ryan ignored him and scooped me up in his arms. While we were entering I saw Leo being held by Ryan's guard. Seeing him made me remember the time he held me captured. I snuggled closer to Ryan's chest and tried to hid my face.

"Take him to the cell," Ryan ordered. He carried me to his room and all the way I hid my face in his chest. I must say his cologne smells nice. He settled me on the bed and wiped my cheeks. I realized I was crying.

"Shhh. Tusi ro rahe ho tussi na ro," he said in his accent and I can't stop the smile from spreading on my face.
{You are crying. Please don't cry.}

"I'm coming," he said and stood up. The lustful looks Leo gave me came in front of my eyes. I shot up and gripped his arms. He looked at me questioningly and I shook my head, telling him not to go.

"Please don't go," I pleaded. He kissed my forehead, which comforted me at some level.

"Just wait for some time," with that he left the room. I went to the washroom to remove Leo's touch on me.

Ryan P.O.V.

I don't know what that bastard did to Ayantika, for which she is so terrified. I went to the TORTURE room and saw Leo tied to the chair. This view, I have imagined thousand times since I saw the small boy killing my mother. At that time, I was helpless and now he is.

I pulled another chair and sat in front of him. Like others, he didn't fear me.

"Now I'll ask you some questions and you will answer, truthfully," I said in my calmest tone.

"Why did you kill my parents?" This question has been nagging me forever.

"Because I want to be the Mafia leader," he spat.

"You are a Mafia boss," I said.

"I'm a mafia boss, not a leader. The organisation my grandfather made is under yours. I want every mafia organisation under me not the other way. Even I wanted to kill you but you got saved."

"You..." I wanted to end his life right now but I refrained and ask another question.
"Why did you bring Ayantika here out of all places?"

"I knew that all of you will be at the party, even the guards and this mansion will not be guarded."

"How do you know this?"

"You have a mole in your organisation." He said with a smile. Only the people who knew that this mansion will be unguarded were Jack, Jacky and Ayantika. This means that...

"Ryan Ayantika has locked herself in your washroom and is not responding," Jack informed me between breaths. I ran from there to my room with the worst possibility of why she is not responding.

"Ayantika, it's me. Ryan. Open the door," I said knocking on the door. After some futile attempts of making her open the door, I went to my closet and opened the door connected to the bathroom. There I saw her sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall with the water from the shower falling on her. She was in her clothes, which was sticking to her body like a second skin. Her eyes were on me but she was not looking at me.

I grabbed three towels and rushed to her. I put the shower off and wrapped one towel around her and another on her hair and using the third one I dried her face.

"What were you doing?" I asked while wiping her face.

"Trying to remove Leo's hand from my body," she said looking into my eyes. Her eyes were bloodshot red.

"What did he do?" I asked, cupping her face gently in contrast to the anger building inside me.

"He..." She licked her lips and lowered her eyes, "touched me," she said in a single breath. That was it.

I left Aayu there and ran to Leo. Leo seems to be relaxing despite being tired to the chair. I picked the dagger from the table and slash his arms.

"How dare you touch her," I threw a punch at his face.

"Open the ropes," I ordered the guards. They did and stand at the corner.

"Don't step a foot forward until I say," I said to them.

"Come fight with me," I said to him and he ran towards me with the intent of pinching me but I sidestepped and pushed him on the floor. I sat on top of him and threw punches at him. Only Ayantika's crying face was in front of my eyes.

I stopped punching him when u saw that he was not trying to protect himself anymore. I stood up and left the room leaving Leo lying in his pool of blood.

A/N

Should I change the cover?