Chapter 19

He signalled the men behind him and they carried Cirrus.

"Come with me Ayantika," Jacky said calmly. I followed him silently as there was no chance of running.

We entered the mansion and instead of raking me to my room, he took me to the prison. He took me to the 'Torture' room. I froze when I saw Cirrus and the girl, who told me about Ryan's real motive, tied to chairs. I wanted to go and untie the rope but couldn't due to Jacky's hold on my forearm.

I saw something in the shadow and soon stepped out Ryan looking like a reincarnation of the Devil. He was wearing a black shirt and black pants.

"Trying to escape from me?" He asked. I stayed rooted at my place. How does he know? Cirrus came carefully to my room and we even hid from the guard. Then how come he got to know about this?

"I have CCTV installed around the house," he said without any emotion. This is not the Ryan I know. His eyes held no emotion except for anger which was directed at me, at that moment.

He took out a gun from behind and pointed it at Sia without looking at her. I saw Sia trembling in fear.

"She is the one who said the truth, isn't she?" He asked. I didn't say anything. How come he knows everything.

"Say or else Cirrus will die," he roared. Still, I kept quiet. He pointed the gun at Cirrus and was about to pull the trigger when I said yes.

Without looking away from me he pulled the trigger and I heard three gunshots. I looked towards Cirrus, thinking that he would be covered in blood, but he was okay. No Blood. He was looking beside him. I followed his gaze and cupped my hands on my mouth. The sight was something that could make you puke your gut out. Sia was sitting on the chair with 3 bullets inside her chest. She was lifeless.

This is the first time I saw Ryan killing someone and I realised that Ryan is no less than a monster.

"Lock Cirrus in a cell and take special care of him after all he was loyal to me," he ordered and two men untied him. He was looking at Sia. He didn't try to fight the men who took him away.

Everyone left and only Ryan, me and the lifeless body was left in the room. Although I haven't known Sia for a long time still I was feeling sad about her death. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Ryan coming near me.

"No, stay away. Don't come near me," I shouted. He didn't stop. I looked around the room and saw different types of knives on a table. I took one and put it on my wrist. This made him stop.

"One step forward and I'll kill myself. Then you will lose your pawn and your chance to catch Leo," I threatened him. Although I would never harm myself. I believe that only God has the right to take your life. This life is given by him and who am I to take it? But to stop Ryan I had to act.

"Ayantika keep the knife in its place. It's very sharp," he said and took baby steps towards me.

"Stop," I warned. And the next second he pointed the gun at me.

"You want to dir then I'll fulfil your wish," and he pulled the trigger.

Everything happened in slow motion. The bullet coming towards me and...

A/N

Will Ayantika die?