Empire City Part Two

Start from the beginning

"What's the matter Sonic, my loathsome copy? Scared to fight me now?" asked Metal Sonic as his voice sounds robotic.

"Who are you?" asked Sonic as he wanted some answers.

"I am Metal Sonic. I am your better self. And I will prove it to you by fighting you and your friends in this special fight for that Chaos Emerald." Said Metal Sonic as he gets into a fighting stance.

Nicole was able to find another Chaos Emerald. The sad thing is, it is in the hands of Breezie. The only way to earn it, was to fight for it in a special one round tournament, the Freedom Fighters vs Eggman Empire. With no choice, they entered into it. When they found out who their foe they will be fighting, it is a robot version of Sonic! Can they figure out how to beat Metal Sonic and get that Chaos Emerald?

================================

With Freedom Fighters.............

"Eggman? You mean to tell me that mad doctor has created a robot version of Sonic?" Asked Alan as he is still shocked by all this.

"I think he is just a cheap knock off. He can't possible be like me." Said Sonic.

"If you really believe that Sonic, then why not prove it?" asked Metal Sonic.

"I will prove it to ya!!!" Said Knuckles as he charges right at Metal Sonic.

"Wait Knuckles! Stop! It might be a trap!" Said Alan.

Knuckles didn't hear Alan warning. When he got close to Metal Sonic, he punched hard on his metal head. Metal Sonic was knocked back a few feet.

"How do you like that?" asked Knuckles with a smirk.

"I like it just fine. Knuckles biodata, successfully copied." Said Metal Sonic as his red eyes shine for a second.

"Wha........?!" Before Knuckles could say anything, Metal Sonic quickly appeared infront of him and punched him in the stomach.

Knuckles was launched back at the others. Mikoto quickly caught him. The moment she caught him, she could feel the force from that punch that sent Knuckles flying.

"What the heck just happened?" Asked Rotor.

"Mr. Knuckles!" Said a worried Cream.

"Chao Chao!" Said Cheese.

"Knuckles are you okay?" asked Sally.

"I am okay..... but that robot...... when he punched me, it felt like my strength was in punch that sent me flying." Said Knuckles as he was slowly begin to recover from that attack.

"How is that possible?" asked Tails.

"Hehehe." Said Metal Sonic as he giggled.

"What's so funny star fish head?" asked Mikoto.

"You still don't know about my secret? About how I came to be?" asked Metal Sonic.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Sonic.

"I was created by Dr. Eggman to be his most ultimate robot. But in order to beat his new foe, you Sonic, he would need something to be a key factor to your defeat. Your biodata." Said Metal Sonic.

"Yeah sorry. I don't remember Sonic willing giving Eggman his biodata." Said Alan.

"Don't you remember his Egg Warrior? That robot was not really created to end you Sonic. It was really a way to get the necessary biodata from you." Said Metal Sonic.