Esper Killer

Last Time on Sonic Railgun........

"It is okay. But we got more important matters. The group that attack us was an organization called Anti-Esper." Said Alan.

"How come I never heard of them until now?" asked Uiharu.

"I read news and stories about them at first. About a small group that believes that all Espers should be wiped out off the Earth. But over the years, the group has gone dark and not a single news about them was announced ever since........." Said Alan.

"Until now. Why did they suddenly came back?" asked Saten.

"Simple. They must have been planning to attack all Espers for years in secret. They were prepared to deal with all Espers, including the seven Level 5 Espers." Said Alan.

"But they clearly weren't prepared for little ol me." Said Sonic as he did a spin dance before doing a cool pose.

"Obviously. They weren't expecting a fast hedgehog to beat some of their soldiers." Said Alan.

"What is the odd chance of Anti-Esper going to call quits?" Asked Kuroko.

"None. Most likely, their boss or leader might be planning to prepare for a all out attack on Academy City. When that happens, innocent people will get caught in the cross fire." Said Alan.

Mikoto placed her hand on his shoulder. "It won't come to that." Said Mikoto.

"I wish I could think that sis. But..... with the way these guys have been acting, they are clearly not going to take any chances or make any mistakes." Said Alan.

"Then we will all get ready for the upcoming fight." said Sonic with a confidant smile.

"You seem confidant that you can win Sonic." Said Kuroko.

"What can I say? I just keep moving forward without looking back. Besides, if I get the chance to face their boss, I might get some fun as I kick the guys evil butt." Said Sonic.

"Hehe. Your funny." Said Uiharu.

"Why thank you. I will be here all week." Sonic said.

"Alright. Lets get prepare for until Anti-Esper attacks us. They are going to pay for hurting my brother and his best friend Sonic." Said Mikoto as her bangs begin to spark with electricity in anger.

===============================

Unknown Location.......

"Get every weapons, tanks and vehicle we have ready for deployment. And have the soldiers get ready to attack Academy city on my signal." Said Esper Killer as he was pressing some buttons on a hologram screen.

"But sir..... May I ask why the sudden order?" Asked a Anti-Esper soldier.

"Because we are about to go into the final phase of our plan." Said Anti-Esper.

"But what about that..... blue creature? What do we do about it sir?" asked Anti-Esper.

Esper Killer stops pressing the buttons on his hologram screen and turns around to face the soldier. "Hahaha..... That little blue creature? Don't worry about it soldier. I already have a plan for that creature." Said Esper Killer.

"You do?" Asked The Anti-Esper Soldier.

"Yes. It is time I get to meet this little blue blur............ face to face." Said Esper Killer.