Mixed Feelings

Começar do início

Harley - Wait... what?

Barats - You think you were saying all of those things in your mind? I think the least you can do is tell him what you have done. If he really is a good friend of yours.

Harley - ... (speechless)

Barats - I'll take you both to the Wind Temple when he wakes up. (gets on top of Detona and leaves)

Harley - (looks at Harith) ... (gets near him and starts caressing his hair) I'm so sorry, Harith... this is all my fault.

Harith - (moves ears)

Harley - (blushes) Harith...? Are you waking up? ... (sighs) I did something bad... but I'm not sure if it was that... the book you gave me, it might have done something really bad to you, but I'm not sure. (looks at him) Please... Harith, wake up. (lays next to him and embraces him) Please... tell me it's not over yet... we are so close... (closes his eyes) please, wake up... (light starts to emit from Harley and transfers to Harith's body and disappears)

Harith - (opens eyes slowly and blinks several times)

Harley - (embraces stronger) I need you... you stupid stray cat...

Harith - (widens eyes and blushes) ... (embraces Harley back and kisses him)

Harley - !!! (pushes him away) What the hell!? (slaps him and gets away rapidly) Why would you kiss me?! Are you nuts?! Are you an idiot!?

Harith - Ouch! (gets into a sitting position) I'm sorry! I don't know why I kissed you, it just happened!

Harley - NO! You just don't accidentally kiss someone! You have to do a lot of things to get close to the person!

Harith - On my defense, you were the one near me, I just embraced you!

Harley - Are you really making me the bad guy here!?

Harith - I never said you were the bad guy, but you were embracing me really hard... and you said you needed me... so I... I got emotional.

Harley - (turns around blushing) Get the hell up! You stupid stray cat! We have a mission!

Harith - We should talk about this... (smiles and gets up)

Harley - (turns around and gets near him) Let's get one thing straight... We are only together in this mission because queen Silvana told us to, and we have a duty to save the Land of Dawn. Don't get any wrong ideas!

Harith - You can at least admit that you like me. (teases) I see how you look at me... and the way you talk to me when you think I'm not listening... (smirks)

Harley - I don't know what you are talking about, I don't like you (emotionless) besides, I like someone else already.

Harith - Tsk... Whatever... it's not like you're my type anyway.